Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Custom [Enables] Weapons Uzi, Ak47, P90, G3, Etc.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Weapons of my roleplay:

Credits:
Deviantart user designed base pack, holorp base of weapons, two users of my hotel for one weapon, look member of my team designer of all parts

Pack 1:
Uzi
Rifle
MLK
M16
Lanza Cohetes
Glock
G36
Escopeta
AWP
Ak47
Pack 2:
P90
G3

Preview: (Not containts all weapons preview)
CsSItP0 - [Enables] Weapons Uzi, Ak47, P90, G3, Etc. - RaGEZONE Forums

Download P1:

VT P1:

Download P2:

VT P2:

Sorry of my english, me say in spanish

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Seems awesome! Only enable 588 doesn't work for me ( ) obvious I've it in my gordon otherwise he would give a "don't exist error".

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Error.. Help me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Seems awesome! Only enable 588 doesn't work for me ( ) obvious I've it in my gordon otherwise he would give a "don't exist error".

Make sure you check the files, they all work correctly

The enables are from 578 to 589

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@cokeldv
I've changed the values ​​of the enable, but still did not work the same

Jiq

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone please make for r63 please

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That's a very great update. Thank you for sharing it with us. It's a great opportunity for players. I am in big love with ak47. Properly, it's a perfect weapon. Anyway, I am a big gun lover in real life. I have a pretty big collection of 9mm guns. It's a very conversational subject. I can recommend reading this article , to make a few things clear for yourself. Also, I advise you to try paintball with your friends. It's a very interesting team game.

Last edited:
Back