Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Custom Habbo CMS design

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey, i got bored so i made this..

Login Page

aAGFAft - Habbo CMS design - RaGEZONE Forums

Register

5OZ55k9 - Habbo CMS design - RaGEZONE Forums

Home Page

0JuWhCr - Habbo CMS design - RaGEZONE Forums

View attachment PSD.zipView attachment PSD.zip

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Loving it, 9/10! Keep it up.

+ Where is the Housekeeping?

Reaction score
When Photoshop gets double clicked when im high and i feel the need to occupy myself, who knows what i'm gonna produce, haha. I think ill take this further by designing a housekeeping and a shop, and maybe even a forum. Ill update the thread soon, and yeah makrov, i think i'll make it more habbo-ish, thanks for pointing it out :)

Zephyr Studios
Reaction score
It's nice man! But I think it needs some more colour.
Just my opinion ;p

Rogu3
Reaction score
Like others said, cool but very plain. I don't like it right now, but with some colors, work, and other stuff, it can look pretty cool/modern. :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
When Photoshop gets double clicked when im high and i feel the need to occupy myself, who knows what i'm gonna produce, haha. I think ill take this further by designing a housekeeping and a shop, and maybe even a forum. Ill update the thread soon, and yeah makrov, i think i'll make it more habbo-ish, thanks for pointing it out :)

"when im high" ya rite wat are u like 14

Nice release, but as the others said, better color choices could help. I don't like how it's basically all the same gray.

Jax

C# Programmer
Reaction score
Definitely a design I wouldn't use for a cms, sorry. :p:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not very good. Looks pretty similar to bootstrap. Lots of random images and oddly sized buttons to fill space. 6/10

Reaction score
What's wrong with bootstrap? Lol, i use alot of bootstrap for my coding projects, its good if you want a nice design and your not much of a designer.. That reminds me aswell, im working on a top site script but the guy who i was working on it with has given up.. lol. So im gonna go ahead with the design and show it on here later.

Edit
I wouldn't say this was like bootstrap.. This is a more web.2.0 look, if not that.. Bootstrap has a more heavier look than this :p

Zephyr Studios
Reaction score
Not very good. Looks pretty similar to bootstrap. Lots of random images and oddly sized buttons to fill space. 6/10
Have you ever looked at Bootstrap, LOL?

Reaction score
What's wrong with bootstrap? Lol, i use alot of bootstrap for my coding projects, its good if you want a nice design and your not much of a designer.. That reminds me aswell, im working on a top site script but the guy who i was working on it with has given up.. lol. So im gonna go ahead with the design and show it on here later.

Edit
I wouldn't say this was like bootstrap.. This is a more web.2.0 look, if not that.. Bootstrap has a more heavier look than this :p
Nothing is wrong with bootstrap, it's definitely a good base for a good style :)

Reaction score
Its good but I just think we need more 'Improved' cms's. I hate that every hotel has almost the same cms. No unique-ness. But ill give 5/10. Do some coloring and it will be better.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
For a "bored" assignment, it looks pretty well. Looks like the 1.9.9.9 Rev Version but a little better lool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back