Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Custom [REL] Coffee/Polarity - Exclusive BACKGROUND & FURNI

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Salut Internet

This project took me so many hours/days that I hesitated to share it publicly because I was afraid no one would credit me when using it... but hey we're on Habbo, that's the game, and at the end of the day I don't really care.
This work is based on an old Habbo public room called Polarity or Eric's Coffee but I redesigned it from scratch. If you want to add the following background and its furniture on your server, you're free to do it, but I would be so pleased if you credited "Sparwari" (which is my true username) in the description of the room or in the description of the furniture category.

Without further ado, here's a preview of how it looks in-game :

ApbhZVZ - [REL] Coffee/Polarity - Exclusive BACKGROUND & FURNI - RaGEZONE Forums

Here's the download link and a VirusTotal Scan just in case :

DL :

Scan :

Thank you for reading & thank you in advance for crediting me. Any feedback would be welcome.
Hope you like it !

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It's live on NextGenHabbo :D Thank you for the beautiful room!
BuEdYOL - [REL] Coffee/Polarity - Exclusive BACKGROUND & FURNI - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back