Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Custom Rover CMS Design - Built with ASP.NET MVC & Bootstrap

Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Like a year ago i made a development thread and started working on Rover CMS. Unfortunately i stopped working on it because i realised i wouldn't learn or benefit anything from it.

The design is very stylish and habbo like, it's made with bootstrap so it's very easy to customize and it's also responsive.

Also the css is very organized, each page has it own css file.

There is a bit of code going on but nothing special. Just a custom viewengine, controller factory and some other small things.

Pages:

- Home
- Register (3 Steps)
- Auction
- Badgeshop
- Collectibles
- Help
- Lottery
- Me
- News

Screens:

me - Rover CMS Design - Built with ASP.NET MVC & Bootstrap - RaGEZONE Forums
quickregister2 - Rover CMS Design - Built with ASP.NET MVC & Bootstrap - RaGEZONE Forums
quickregister1 - Rover CMS Design - Built with ASP.NET MVC & Bootstrap - RaGEZONE Forums
home - Rover CMS Design - Built with ASP.NET MVC & Bootstrap - RaGEZONE Forums
Collectables - Rover CMS Design - Built with ASP.NET MVC & Bootstrap - RaGEZONE Forums

This is just a design, so nothing works.

You need visual studio, i think atleast 2012 to open the solution.
To open the solution click on "Retro-CMS.sln", the design is located in: Themes -> Default.

If you want to run the website simply click on Retro-CMS and hit the green arrow (debug/attach) button.

Download (40.6MB because i added lots of images to the project):

Some more screens:

faq - Rover CMS Design - Built with ASP.NET MVC & Bootstrap - RaGEZONE Forums
news - Rover CMS Design - Built with ASP.NET MVC & Bootstrap - RaGEZONE Forums
lottery - Rover CMS Design - Built with ASP.NET MVC & Bootstrap - RaGEZONE Forums
auctio - Rover CMS Design - Built with ASP.NET MVC & Bootstrap - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I will be using this as the default theme on Project Imagine! Your work is quite brilliant however, you need to style up your quickregister a bit mate, but alas it's perfection.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is the project file included in the download or just the theme? I'd like to finish off your work haha

Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Is the project file included in the download or just the theme? I'd like to finish off your work haha

The hole project is included. Sure thing, good luck!

Still alive.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Love the Design, good work and keep it up. I hope to see much more from you in the future.

Greetz,

Rep+Like!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I really love the design! I love those boxes and the colors.

Maybe you could add a rare values page? :)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I cannot decide as to whether or not I am a fan of the design. I like 1/2 of it and dislike 1/2 of it. Maybe if you release some more designs, I'd be able to determine whether or not I like them instead of my indecisiveness about this one.

Keep up the awesome work!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the release bud. Will be porting this over to another CMS, How can I browse the CMS It gives me a I controller error when I click on community and store etc...

Last edited:
Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the release bud. Will be porting this over to another CMS, How can I browse the CMS It gives me a I controller error when I click on community and store etc...

The links aren't working i think, they are just placeholders.

Here are all the urls:

• /Auction
  • /Badgeshop
  • /Collectibles
  • /Help
  • /Home
  • /Lottery
  • /Me
  • /News
  • /Register
  • /Register/Step2
  • /Register/Step3

Navigate to: Themes -> Default -> Controllers.
These are the available pages.

Back