Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Custom [SWF Rel] Sunset Throne [FD]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello ladies and gents. It's been a very long time since I've been here. 8 years to be exact. I thought I'd pay a visit back to Habbo Retros, and I have to say that not a lot has changed. I've grown older, still remembering my account details for RaGEZONE. I hope this piques your interest and you enjoy it!

Sadly, there are no SQL's available, just the SWF. I know there are many more emulators now, some use different codes to others. I did, however, change the code of the SWF file from "throne" to "ssrone" for easier SQL making in HxD.

Please note: I do not have a hotel to test this on, so if you download and use this, please attach a picture to show me how it looks in your hotel! :D

So let's get into it then! I've got a website currently that is going to display all of my customs I make from here on out, and I'll also be using here to show them too. Here's the Sunset Throne:

Brand New Sunset Throne SWF - [SWF Rel] Sunset Throne [FD] - RaGEZONE Forums

You can visit the following for customs to come:
You can download this SWF file right here:

Thank you for paying my post a visit, have a great day.

EDIT: I thought I would attempt the SQL's. Please find the SQL's as follows and let me know if they work:
Code:
INSERT INTO `catalog_items` (`id`, `page_id`, `item_id`, `catalog_name`)VALUES ('352813', 'PAGE_ID_HERE', '352813', 'Sunset Throne');

<furnitype id="352813" classname="ssrone">
		<revision>59005</revision>
		<defaultdir>0</defaultdir>
		<xdim>1</xdim>
		<ydim>1</ydim>
		<partcolors />
		<name>Sunset Throne</name>
		<description>Sit and relax, thinking of the sunset!</description>
		<adurl></adurl>
		<offerid>-1</offerid>
		<buyout>0</buyout>
		<rentofferid>-1</rentofferid>
		<rentbuyout>0</rentbuyout>
		<bc>0</bc>
		<excludeddynamic>0</excludeddynamic>
		<customparams></customparams>
		<specialtype>0</specialtype>
		<canstandon>0</canstandon>
		<cansiton>0</cansiton>
		<canlayon>0</canlayon>
</furnitype>

INSERT INTO `furniture` (`id`,`item_name`,`public_name`,`stack_height`,`can_stack`,`sprite_id`,`interaction_type`,`interaction_modes_count`)VALUES ('352813', 'ssrone', 'Sunset Throne', '1', '1', '352813', 'default', '1');

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello ladies and gents. It's been a very long time since I've been here. 8 years to be exact. I thought I'd pay a visit back to Habbo Retros, and I have to say that not a lot has changed. I've grown older, still remembering my account details for RaGEZONE. I hope this piques your interest and you enjoy it!

Sadly, there are no SQL's available, just the SWF. I know there are many more emulators now, some use different codes to others. I did, however, change the code of the SWF file from "throne" to "ssrone" for easier SQL making in HxD.

Please note: I do not have a hotel to test this on, so if you download and use this, please attach a picture to show me how it looks in your hotel! :D

So let's get into it then! I've got a website currently that is going to display all of my customs I make from here on out, and I'll also be using here to show them too. Here's the Sunset Throne:

View attachment 166570

You can visit the following for customs to come:
You can download this SWF file right here:

Thank you for paying my post a visit, have a great day.​
Wrong section dude

Back