Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[guide] [jPT] HappyHardcore's Clan Troubleshooting Guide

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
what dll i need to use to GET,HEAD,POST,TRACE the .aspx on the configurations of Home Directory tab....

sorry for my bad English.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello I got a problem with my CLAN... I searched and saw some answers, but none of the solved my problem.... I just can't pass error 58

here is the LOG

If someone has solved this, plz tell me how I FIX this...

thx all you

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I got error 9. I already did "fix" described at first post. I tried on others machines and code=100 its ok. When i try to ON MY SERVER i get this error:

HappyHardcore - [guide] [jPT] HappyHardcore's Clan Troubleshooting Guide - RaGEZONE Forums

I am the Reaper
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I apologize for my lengthy away time, been of doing schoolwork and exams, and of course gettin drunk and ladies on the side.

As being away I haven't been around the PT scene in a while, so I am a bit rusty. Those of you who are getting error 58, your basically on a tracking phase, we will need to proceed to the step of hunting down and tracking problems, the best way to do this would be by trial and error. Apparently PT is aknowledging that it can form a connection to the clan files, but there is an internal error preventing it from doing. This internal error could do with the configuration of IIS, the database, and/or the clan files. Often times I found myself fixing errors in all three to get these working. Tracking down and fixing these problems is a time consuming process, trust me, but in the end it is worth it.

As for Error code 11, I cannot remember what this is. Feel free to send me Ethereal packet logs through the PM system.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@ happy clan error 11 has 2 reasons 1 is Permission that will follow it by an Error 6 fix is grant permision to be a Public server :)
and the other error occers with failing in injecting clan because of conflict with the .NETFRAMEWORK solution is removeing all .NETFRAMEWORK and reinstalling the 2.x version

Hope this helps have a nice day all :)

I am the Reaper
Reaction score
Thank you for the reply Lord.

Simply giveing you clan files will not work... It's not just the clan files and scripts that cause errors. All the posted reasons of these problems occuring may not always be 100% justified for every person. I can say that what Lord has posted may get to the heart of problem, and you must work from the heart to get these problems solved. For instance, I had troubles with insufficiant privliages as well, although I was able to connect to the database just fine and everything, in the deep dark holes of the SQL managment system things were conflicting and I needed to take care of them. As defined by Lords post, it's just the root of the problem, now what you guys have to do is work from there troubleshooting. We cannot easily solve your problems with the snap of the finger, but we can place you on the right track... different people have had different effects with the clan files.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@happy
Please help-me in error 65

Lot of ppl getting error 65 in the end of clan creation.

Clanchat doenst work
Image doesnt work

Clan invite works!
Creation works!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well finnaly i got my clan works i recommend you use Sandurr Files and Error 65 is when you dont have the image for the Image Number.
Go to SQL and in Clan List or S1Main or S1Sub Change de Image for another 1 you have.
For me Sandurr Works 100% Invite, Chat,Kick,Dissband and Image too have SubChief.
I really want tot thanks to Telatoro for help =) and the HappyHardcore guide, LordofHorror thanks you too.

I am the Reaper
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I have made an update to the guide about error 11. This update may not fix everyone's problem with error 11., as error 11 has alot of potential problems tied into it (code, IIS, permissions, .net)

Code:
'        if myDataReader.Read()
 '           if myDataReader.Item(0)>0 then
 '               myDataReader.Close()
 '               myConnection.Close()
 '               Response.Write ("Code=0")
 '   	        Response.End
 '           end if

After Installing the new SQL.dll I got Error 11 for clans. I messed around in the claninsert.aspx for a while til i found what I posted in my my main post about clan error 11. However now it proceeds with clan error 6, so I will try to figure out the mystery behind it.

Hopfully it helps! And good luck.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Happy
Clan Error 6 = inproper sending of information to the IIS server :) if you repeat the step twice or more it will be gone. but if it continues you will have to Flush the duplicated information in S1clanmain and S1clansub.

@all if there is any sloution for this new error that i recived after Reinstalling clan due to migration to new host.
i do recieve [] in place of Clan names

Thanks

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i cant get the the jPT Server files or av i done sumet wrong

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
053828|SELECT IDX FROM WHERE userid = 'silverfox' AND ChName='DishOut' AND DelActive=0 [DBNETLIB][ConnectionOpen (Connect()).]SQL Server does not exist or access denied.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@LorDOfHorror: Can you help me about how to fix error 6?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
the link is dead plz can you re link it why dont you try megaupload the files dont get deleted and its freee but you have to wait 45 SECONDS to download it witch is not long so play can you gety us a link ty

Back