Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Reupload of ROW Playon Files

nfi

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,
Does anyone have a copy of the ROWPlayon files from this thread? I found them on some Chinese site, but the links were outdated and been removed since.

Thanks!
------------------------------------

Found them:

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,
Does anyone have a copy of the ROWPlayon files from this thread? I found them on some Chinese site, but the links were outdated and been removed since.

Thanks!
------------------------------------

Found them:

What version of sql server did this file use to restore the database ?
Or do u have a link for the sql version ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Check the tutorial thread for it yes there was zones to use for it. Cant remember how many of them to run but i waa successfuly setup this game and its working. You can use server controller aswell.

i already edited and change it to my ip adress .maybe u can gv some clue how to solve this problem,
thanks for advanced
thanks for advance

Last edited:
Reaction score
i was successfully on the server , but i got some problem like i laucher

i already edited and change it to my ip adress .maybe u can gv some clue how to solve this problem,
thanks for advanced
thanks for advance
Verified IP Address from your serverside configs also your must set your MSSQL server with your IPv4 address on port 1433

This guide may help you.

nfi

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Isn't your login server closed to public from the first screen? Try right clicking your login server and "allow all" and see if it changes anything.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its works , but its like connecting to original server ,
Btw how to register using the webside that given ?

nfi

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Using a loopback address is fine for personal usage. Change all the addresses in demonsetup and login.dat to loopback and that should get rid of any "weird" connects and allow you to connect to your own local server. To register, edit the database manually and use the PasswordGenerator from ROW source to generate proper passwords.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Using a loopback address is fine for personal usage. Change all the addresses in demonsetup and login.dat to loopback and that should get rid of any "weird" connects and allow you to connect to your own local server. To register, edit the database manually and use the PasswordGenerator from ROW source to generate proper passwords.

Thats mean cant use lan ip or offline ip adress right ?
Need to use like vps right . Btw where is the generator ?

Reaction score
Thats mean cant use lan ip or offline ip adress right ?
Need to use like vps right . Btw where is the generator ?
No it means you can connect with a loopback connection for local. Search how to create a loopback adapter for your host pc on internet. You must know how networks work in setting up this files.

PassworeGenerator in the Row Source file look for it.

nfi

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you run the client and server on 1 PC then a simple loop back IP (127.0.0.1) is enough to start/play server. I have done this multiple times without needing a loop back adapter. If you plan on letting other people play in your network, then use your LAN IP (which you get from your DHCP server).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No it means you can connect with a loopback connection for local. Search how to create a loopback adapter for your host pc on internet. You must know how networks work in setting up this files.

PassworeGenerator in the Row Source file look for it.

ok thanks its working now , but i got 1 more problem with registering , is it password generator in your files ?
how to use it ? please help this one thanks for advance

If you run the client and server on 1 PC then a simple loop back IP (127.0.0.1) is enough to start/play server. I have done this multiple times without needing a loop back adapter. If you plan on letting other people play in your network, then use your LAN IP (which you get from your DHCP server).

Can u please help me how to register ?

Back