Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

rylCoder 2.7.0

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [release] rylCoder 2.7.0

... Recompile means compiling it again.. so.. take a look at the files that are in the release and recompile the wrapper class

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

... Recompile means compiling it again.. so.. take a look at the files that are in the release and recompile the wrapper class

Any good programs for this? Just give me a name and I'll find it:thumbup:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

where can I found the wrapper for VB 2008?

tried googling it but don't realy know, what the patch look like, can some1 send me a link?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

you should install VS2008

3.3gB

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

3.xx GB??? isn't that

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

don't know yet, I live in belgium and I have a limit for downloading :mad:

but I'll download it the day before reset

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Warning 1 Variable 'dataType' is used before it has been assigned a value. A null reference exception could result at runtime. D:\rylCoder_2.7_src2\CRylCoder.vb 480 28 rylCoder
Warning 2 Variable 'p' is passed by reference before it has been assigned a value. A null reference exception could result at runtime. Make sure the structure or all the reference members are initialized before use D:\rylCoder_2.7_src2\CRylCoder.vb 506 35 rylCoder
Warning 3 Variable 'parseByteArray' is used before it has been assigned a value. A null reference exception could result at runtime. D:\rylCoder_2.7_src2\CRylCoder.vb 2073 52 rylCoder
Error 4 Handles clause requires a WithEvents variable defined in the containing type or one of its base types. D:\rylCoder_2.7_src2\frmManCrypt.vb 33 100 rylCoder
Error 5 'btnBatch' is not a member of 'rylCoder.frmManCrypt'. D:\rylCoder_2.7_src2\frmManCrypt.vb 34 9 rylCoder
Error 6 'btnBatch' is not a member of 'rylCoder.frmManCrypt'. D:\rylCoder_2.7_src2\frmManCrypt.vb 101 9 rylCoder

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Brother. I dont know how to creat file rylCoder_hack.cfg.
And i have a question. I added new item at NPC shop (use rylcoder edit file NPCscript).But i can buy it.I use client 1753. Plz help me??

Newbie Spellweaver
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Try to just make a notepad called rylCoder_hack.cfg and put the info given into it

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

@: Dark: Thank so muck. I created rylcoder_hack. But how to add item into shop. eg, i add ring into npc Shan. When i login game, i can see it.But i cant buy.so...How?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Make sure you change client and server side files!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I got one problem at opening npcscript
Rylcoder can't load npcscript's script
How to fix it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Did you make the RYL Hack config file for ROW then try to open ryl 2 or ryl :p

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

thanks for share . Can you give me use or guide file ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hey i created this rylcoder_Cfg thing and it didn't let me open the mcf..

help ^^ ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

hello, i have try to compile it with Visual Studio 2005 (3,33gb - iso image downloadable at microsft website) tryout 180days, i have try to BUILD the exe file but here are the error i got:

------ Build started: Project: rylCoder, Configuration: Debug Any CPU ------
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Microsoft.Common.targets : warning MSB3088: Could not read state file "obj\Debug\ResolveAssemblyReference.cache". Unable to cast object of type 'Microsoft.Build.Tasks.SystemState' to type 'Microsoft.Build.Tasks.StateFileBase'.
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Vbc.exe /noconfig /imports:Microsoft.VisualBasic,System,System.Collections,System.Collections.Generic,System.Data,System.Drawing,System.Diagnostics,System.Windows.Forms /nowarn:42016,419***42017,42018,42019,420***42036,42020,42021,42022 /rootnamespace:rylCoder /doc:eek:bj\Debug\rylCoder.xml /define:"CONFIG=\"Debug\",DEBUG=-1,TRACE=-1,_MyType=\"WindowsForms\",PLATFORM=\"AnyCPU\"" /reference:C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Accessibility.dll,C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\System.Data.dll,C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\System.Deployment.dll,C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\System.Design.dll,C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\System.dll,C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\System.Drawing.dll,C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\System.Windows.Forms.dll,C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\System.Xml.dll /main:rylCoder.My.MyApplication /debug+ /debug:full /out:eek:bj\Debug\rylCoder.exe /resource:eek:bj\Debug\rylCoder.cntQuestPhaseLine.resources /resource:eek:bj\Debug\rylCoder.cntQuestPhaseLineEditor.resources /resource:eek:bj\Debug\rylCoder.cntShopView.resources /resource:eek:bj\Debug\rylCoder.cntTextEditItem.resources /resource:eek:bj\Debug\rylCoder.frmOptions.resources /resource:eek:bj\Debug\rylCoder.frmSelectMob.resources /resource:eek:bj\Debug\rylCoder.frmAbout.resources /resource:eek:bj\Debug\rylCoder.frmArrEditor.resources /resource:eek:bj\Debug\rylCoder.frmManCrypt.resources /resource:eek:bj\Debug\rylCoder.frmMap.resources /resource:eek:bj\Debug\rylCoder.frmNpcEdit.resources /resource:eek:bj\Debug\rylCoder.frmSearchBox.resources /resource:eek:bj\Debug\rylCoder.frmSelectItem.resources /resource:eek:bj\Debug\rylCoder.frmSplash.resources /resource:eek:bj\Debug\rylCoder.frmWorking.resources /resource:eek:bj\Debug\rylCoder.Resources.resources /target:winexe /win32icon:Resources\butterfly.ico ApplicationEvents.vb CMiniMap.vb Controls\CMiniMapPanel.vb Controls\cntShopView.Designer.vb Controls\cntShopView.vb CRylCoder.vb CNpcParser.vb Controls\cntQuestPhaseLine.Designer.vb Controls\cntQuestPhaseLine.vb Controls\cntQuestPhaseLineEditor.Designer.vb Controls\cntQuestPhaseLineEditor.vb Controls\cntTextEditItem.Designer.vb Controls\cntTextEditItem.vb CEvalProvider.vb helperForms\frmOptions.Designer.vb helperForms\frmOptions.vb frmSelectMob.Designer.vb frmSelectMob.vb CQuestParser.vb CScriptParser.vb helperForms\frmAbout.Designer.vb helperForms\frmAbout.vb frmArrEditor.Designer.vb frmArrEditor.vb frmManCrypt.vb frmManCrypt.Designer.vb frmMap.Designer.vb frmMap.vb helperForms\frmSearchBox.Designer.vb helperForms\frmSearchBox.vb frmSelectItem.Designer.vb frmSelectItem.vb helperForms\frmSplash.Designer.vb helperForms\frmSplash.vb helperForms\frmWorking.Designer.vb helperForms\frmWorking.vb Imaging.vb "My Project\AssemblyInfo.vb" "My Project\Application.Designer.vb" "My Project\Resources.Designer.vb" "My Project\Settings.Designer.vb" frmNpcEdit.Designer.vb frmNpcEdit.vb
C:\Documents and Settings\Big Boss\Desktop\rylCoder_2.7_src\CMiniMap.vb(14) : error BC30451: Name 'FischR' is not declared.
C:\Documents and Settings\Big Boss\Desktop\rylCoder_2.7_src\CRylCoder.vb(480) : warning BC42104: Variable 'dataType' is used before it has been assigned a value. A null reference exception could result at runtime.
C:\Documents and Settings\Big Boss\Desktop\rylCoder_2.7_src\CRylCoder.vb(506) : warning BC42108: Variable 'p' is passed by reference before it has been assigned a value. A null reference exception could result at runtime. Make sure the structure or all the reference members are initialized before use
C:\Documents and Settings\Big Boss\Desktop\rylCoder_2.7_src\CRylCoder.vb(578) : error BC30451: Name 'FischR' is not declared.
C:\Documents and Settings\Big Boss\Desktop\rylCoder_2.7_src\CRylCoder.vb(581) : error BC30451: Name 'FischR' is not declared.
C:\Documents and Settings\Big Boss\Desktop\rylCoder_2.7_src\Controls\CMiniMapPanel.vb(96) : error BC30451: Name 'FischR' is not declared.
C:\Documents and Settings\Big Boss\Desktop\rylCoder_2.7_src\Controls\CMiniMapPanel.vb(137) : error BC30451: Name 'FischR' is not declared.
C:\Documents and Settings\Big Boss\Desktop\rylCoder_2.7_src\frmSelectItem.vb(291) : error BC30451: Name 'FischR' is not declared.
Done building project "rylCoder.vbproj" -- FAILED.
========== Build: 0 succeeded or up-to-date, 1 failed, 0 skipped ==========

Could some one help me pleasly?

Back