Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

FIX FPS CRASH when you see the sun or the moon

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone, here I share a tutorial that shows how to solve the problem of falling FPS when you see the sun or the moon.

For INTEL or AMD video cards the procedure is practically the same, only change the way to activate vertical synchronization (vSync) exclusively on the control panel of our video card for the RYL (because the control panel of AMD is different from INTEL's) NVIDIA video cards have another procedure that is detailed in their respective tutorial including how to activate vertical synchronization (vSync) exclusively for the RYL.

DOWNLOAD LINKS

MEDIAFIRE:
BOX:
MEGA:
DROPBOX:
DRIVE:

I also leave the links on how to activate vertical synchronization(vSync) in general, in case they cannot activate it exclusively for RYL.

DOWNLOAD LINKS

ENABLE vertical synchronization (vSync) (AMD) TUTORIAL:

MEDIAFIRE:
BOX:
MEGA:
DROPBOX:
DRIVE:

ENABLE vertical synchronization (vSync) (INTEL) TUTORIAL:

MEDIAFIRE:
BOX:
MEGA:
DROPBOX:
DRIVE:

ENABLE vertical synchronization (vSync) (NVIDIA) TUTORIAL:

MEDIAFIRE:
BOX:
MEGA:
DROPBOX:
DRIVE:

I also leave a youtube video that shows a demonstration of the procedure for AMD and the results that are obtained.

I hope this is useful to everyone and that any problem that arises and you find the solution share it here so that anyone who has the same complication can solve it. With nothing more to say, I give you a big hug to all. bye

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone, maybe many of those who used the method that I recommended in the previous video have seen that some items, maps or 3D models of the items began to appear white. Here are some pictures so you can see what I'm talking about and 2 videos where I show how to solve these problems.

PROBLEM # 01: items appear white in inventory and NPCs

4N0NYM0U5 - FIX FPS CRASH when you see the sun or the moon - RaGEZONE Forums

PROBLEM # 02: the map or part of it appears in white

PROBLEM # 03: the 3D model of the items appears in white

SOLUTION TO PROBLEMS # 01 AND # 02:

SOLUTION TO PROBLEMS # 03:

In the description of the videos you will find all the download links of the tools that you use in the videos.

Well, I hope this helps you. See you soon.

Back