Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RYL2 Server [Not FULLY working]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You could try. because when i set up my RYL1 server when i used my external ip i got the samae error messages as yuo did now.. so if you'd lilke to just try it out use your lan ip. then when you know it is working go read the forum of RYL part 1 server where they say how to fix loopback ip

Edit: And i have a problem myself.. all the servers starts up but after just a few seconds all of them shut down accept for the gameservers.. ?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Spraxx will u try to search and fix the most bugs in db? if you need help and there is a way that i can help plz tell me i want to help buy i dunno how.
:) :) :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
WOW! Thank YOU guys all working no errors... (in the website i have some errors)...
without you gust i was never make it.
here is my DemonSetup.ini, its for who that use MY ver, and 1602 client... (all u need to do is edit the sql db pass and the ip...)
and again tnx!

if u want to check my website:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone help me?
I can't start my SAQL server cuz it says that I have a logon failure, but I've set the user name and password and i'm using them correctly
:(
HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Spraxx in my server, when you in map2 and want go map3 dont work and you cant go back to map 1..
check it and tell me..

Thanks... :D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i have it problem : "server error"
and this!

Server ID : 0x0e000502
Server Group : 5
Server Zone : 14
Server Channel : 0
Server Status : Started Server
Connect with DBAgentServer : Connected
Connect with LogServer : Disconnected
Connect with ChatServer : Connected

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Spraxx i post before that when you go map 2 and want go to map 3 not working and you cant go back map 1...
check it plz.
How can i make a GM? have you an idea?

THanks Dude...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
neuras said:
Spraxx in my server, when you in map2 and want go map3 dont work and you cant go back to map 1..
check it and tell me..

Thanks... :D

map3 dsnt exist :) not in this server verision.. and going back to map1 works just fine for me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
laskosgeorge said:
Spraxx how can i create a GM dude?
Any Idea?

dono.. i tryed edeting adminlist but it didnt work.. stealthy knows how -.-

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
stealthy can u tell us how to make a GM account?
u r the only1 who can help us...
im planning to advertise my server in 2 days from now and i dont know how to make a GM account...
plz help me man...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
dudes i tried to compare the procedures of part2_zodiac (Db game) and winner1 of ryl2 server (DB) but my brain is overclocked. hehehehe can anyone try?

yotga i will disapoint you man.
Stealthy is not 100%friendly and he will never help anyone.
I message him a lot of times and the answers was : fix it your own. HEHEHEHE.
we will fix it dude just be patient m8....
We are not stupid dude we will do the best...
We need just time...

Death To NoobZz ;)

Well i think that the problem is in the Part2_Zodiac Procedures. i am not 100& sure even 40 hehehe but i just say what i am thinking...
I make a new acc then i go to the part2_zodiac/tables/adminlist and enter the uid of my new char and level 5 that is GM.
Ofc nothing happend.
I create an Admin i go again to the Part2_Zodiac/tables/Adminlist and edit with Admin UID i put LvL 5 but nothing again. so some proc doenst work or is Wrong.
I have the knoledge to check it. If someone can....

:D :D
maybe we must compare the procs from ryl1 DB (Winner1).

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
whats this? I try load loginserv and such and I look in logs and find errors with D:\

I dont have a D: drive I use C: drive, and my D: drive is a CD rom drive like.

whats these in RyUIDServer in text?

D:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003\Vc7\lib\LIBCMT.lib(F:\VS70Builds\3077\vc\crtbld\crt\src\intel\chkstk.asm) segment .text this why my login server dont load up in task bar?

Can someone help me please

also this shows to

D:\Project\Branch\1560\Server\RylServerProject\Library\Release\RylServerLibrary.lib(d:\project\branch\1560\server\rylserverproject\baselibrary\network\address\inet_addr.h) segment .text

MorbidA
Loyal Member
Reaction score
diggly said:
whats this? I try load loginserv and such and I look in logs and find errors with D:\

I dont have a D: drive I use C: drive, and my D: drive is a CD rom drive like.

whats these in RyUIDServer in text?

D:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003\Vc7\lib\LIBCMT.lib(F:\VS70Builds\3077\vc\crtbld\crt\src\intel\chkstk.asm) segment .text this why my login server dont load up in task bar?

Can someone help me please

also this shows to

D:\Project\Branch\1560\Server\RylServerProject\Library\Release\RylServerLibrary.lib(d:\project\branch\1560\server\rylserverproject\baselibrary\network\address\inet_addr.h) segment .text

Don't worry about that.. Its the location on the Development box the files were made on.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
ok, but I can't get the loginserver to load in the taskbar, or a few others, I get that error about D:\ in log file. I upblocked the ports, disabled antivirus, and turned off the fire walls
and followed the guide as I could

[Ty-ERR][Tm-2006-06-30 16:04:27][Ex-LoginServer : ¼­¹ö ¾ÆÀ̵ð ¾ò±â ½ÇÆÐ.][Rt-CServerSetup::InitLoginServer][FN-D:\Project\Branch\1560\Server\RylServerProject\RylServerLibrary\Utility\Setup\ServerSetup.cpp][LN-184]
[Ty-ERR][Tm-2006-06-30 16:04:27][Ex-this:0x0042AAC8/LoginServer initialize failed - ServerSetup initialize failed][Rt-CRylLoginServer::ApplicationSpecificInit][FN-D:\Project\Branch\1560\Server\RylServerProject\RylLoginServer\RylLoginServer.cpp][LN-147]
[Ty-ERR][Tm-2006-06-30 16:04:27][Ex-this:0x0042AAC8/ServerWindowFramework initialize failed - ApplicationSpecificInit failed][Rt-CServerWindowFramework::Initialize][FN-D:\Project\Branch\1560\Server\RylServerProject\RylServerLibrary\Utility\ServerAppFrameWork\ServerWindowFramework.cpp][LN-214]
[Ty-NOR][·Î±×¸¦ ³¡³À´Ï´Ù.]

[Ty-DET][Tm-2006-06-30 16:04:27][Ex-SP:0x00000000/lpOverlapped:0x00000000/bResult:T/Thread 0x00000FA4 Completed][Rt-CIOWorker::Run][FN-D:\Project\Branch\1560\Server\RylServerProject\BaseLibrary\Network\IOCP\IOWorker.cpp][LN-38]
[Ty-DET][Tm-2006-06-30 16:04:27][Ex-SP:0x00000000/lpOverlapped:0x00000000/bResult:T/Thread 0x00000C10 Completed][Rt-CIOWorker::Run][FN-D:\Project\Branch\1560\Server\RylServerProject\BaseLibrary\Network\IOCP\IOWorker.cpp][LN-38]
[Ty-NOR][·Î±×¸¦ ³¡³À´Ï´Ù.]

Back