Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RYL2 Server [Not FULLY working]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
stealthy17 said:
Could you give us the Item ID of the 'clothing' you are using?

Stealthy, this is called a "FLAG" i'll be posting a guide on how to FLAG your GM char as soon as I finish my FULL guide on how to GM your char with some pics

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How To Make A Gm Account/character On Ryl2 Server Using Japanauth

Ok guys, due to the urgency of this steps i'll post now a quick guide on how to make your GM char, and further i'll be posting a FULL guide with the steps on how to FLAG your GM, how to edit the GM Welcome MSG and tons of features...

So this is how the trick works... (if you guys have any problems on how to config setup.exe just pm me)

Create an account

Create a character

Open enterprise manager, go to Database folder and "+" Part2_Zodiac and open "tables"

Search for "tblUnifiedCharlist" right click it and select "open table" --> "Return All Rows"

You will see all the chars Unified UID's, copy the UID from the character you wish to be the GM/Admin

Paste this UID inside AdminUID.txt that is inside C:\...\Release\Script\Server

Open the file named Account.txt in this same folder and add the account name that you created this character

Go to "Part2_Zodiac" in Database folder and open the tables again

Select the table named "Adminlist" right click --> "open table" --> "Return All Rows" and fill in your character UID (the one u pasted on AdminUID.txt), select the Admin Level for this UID (1~5) and fill "IP_S" with your server IP

Congratulations you now have your GM Character on JapanAuth :)

As I said, later i'll be posting how to customize your GM character

Thanks to laskosgeorge that helped me on making my server running (again bro, ur the man :p )

ALL thanks to Stealthy and Pavy that made the GM commands (really awesome tutorial guys), they work perfectly on ryl2

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I wouldn't say that dude... I'm setting up some Items data and i'll be making a full research on youxiauth procedures to find where is the failure... :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
mafeioso said:
Ok guys, due to the urgency of this steps i'll post now a quick guide on how to make your GM char, and further i'll be posting a FULL guide with the steps on how to FLAG your GM, how to edit the GM Welcome MSG and tons of features...

So this is how the trick works... (if you guys have any problems on how to config setup.exe just pm me)

Create an account

Create a character

Open enterprise manager, go to Database folder and "+" Part2_Zodiac and open "tables"

Search for "tblUnifiedCharlist" right click it and select "open table" --> "Return All Rows"

You will see all the chars Unified UID's, copy the UID from the character you wish to be the GM/Admin

Paste this UID inside AdminUID.txt that is inside C:\...\Release\Script\Server

Open the file named Account.txt in this same folder and add the account name that you created this character

Go to "Part2_Zodiac" in Database folder and open the tables again

Select the table named "Adminlist" right click --> "open table" --> "Return All Rows" and fill in your character UID (the one u pasted on AdminUID.txt), select the Admin Level for this UID (1~5) and fill "IP_S" with your server IP

Congratulations you now have your GM Character on JapanAuth :)

As I said, later i'll be posting how to customize your GM character

Thanks to laskosgeorge that helped me on making my server running (again bro, ur the man :p )

ALL thanks to Stealthy and Pavy that made the GM commands (really awesome tutorial guys), they work perfectly on ryl2

i got a problem man look thats what happen when i open the admin list :
.d]3[M]0[n. - RYL2 Server [Not FULLY working] - RaGEZONE Forums

what i need to do?
ok i know how to fix that press fast Enter but now i got new problem look what i got when i try to put UID lvl or something alsf:

please help me

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yotga said:
i got a problem man look thats what happen when i open the admin list :

what i need to do?

Wait a while for the data to appear, if it doesn't tell me and i'll attach my Part2_Zodiac for you =)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yotga the UID u put there is the UID u find in tblUnifiedCharlist on Part2_Zodiac DB like this

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
laskosgeorge said:
SpraxX any news?
if does anyone how can i change the skin of GM char tell me.
Thanks.. :D

Open your Enterprise Manager >> Part2_Zodiac >> Tables > CharInfoEx >> right klick and open table >> return all rows >> then you will see AdminFlag.. replace the 0 with 2 :) on the char you use as GM

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
kihu57 said:
-Edit-
Okay I know what i need to do to run my server correctly ... i need english client ... but it wont repair LogServer : Disconnected problem ... but mayby we'll see :p

guys i dont have login2.battlelands.net in my login.dat, its is login.ryl2.com.my

and this is with the version 1602 client i got from here????

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
binkhung said:
I hex login.dat and change IP 192.168.1.111, I can't login to server

The login server is still close you must set it open on your tray right click the RYLloginserver icon and on the boxes hmmm not quit sure if the second one with the arrow a menu will come out on the right side then click the first box so it will open if you could see the window of your login it will change to @ Clients Server Open :) hmmm am i clear :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
rylphp said:
The login server is still close you must set it open on your tray right click the RYLloginserver icon and on the boxes hmmm not quit sure if the second one with the arrow a menu will come out on the right side then click the first box so it will open if you could see the window of your login it will change to @ Clients Server Open :) hmmm am i clear :)

Thanks Cocomon and rylphp, I run server working
I can't login to server, help me T_T

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help cant get DBAgent and Chat server to run

I am attaching log files. Any help would be great.

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
well

this error is had to new patch gameguard of cib it this knocking down all private server with this, I obtained to fix this for the RYL1 and arranging now for the RYL2 in briefing I will go to post here fix of this archive

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
im trying but everything i do, it dosnt work, like i followed it step by step, then he talks about a comdata file or somthing, and there nowhere to be found, can som1 just do this for me or walk me thro it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you can try using japan auth it will work or search yoshis posts and under sharing ryl2 you can find a few of admintool sp and view i got it working with that .. but there are still problems

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yotga said:
ok thats the prob, I have all running but:
RylChatServer.exe
RylDBAgentServer

I have a router but i opend the ports.... u think it has something to do with that?

here is a pic:

i have same error atm i doubleclick on chatserver and db agent server and they dont wanna start

my server was working yesterday fine. i went to bed

returned to my comp when i woke up and rebooted comp cus it froze now it doesnt wanna start...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

yotga --- and crazydutchguy^^^
make sure your mssql auth is in mixxed mode :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It is running, im still having this problem, it comes up for less than a second then closes...

Wait! It worked now, i just tried it and they all came up.
Now... The Login.dat file? I downloaded the program to get the file and i got it from the ryl2 folder, but it dosnt match his pic. and it cant find the string. Where do i find the login?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
gyth said:
alright, i got the Login.dat file working but now I cant see the server on the server list D: please help

i think u hex that login.dat wrong replace heh... did u replace you ip server ..? or maybe your server did not running hmm..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I think i put the ip in the correct place. I hit Ctrl F and searched for Login, then i put my LAN IP (192.168.1.100) in the space where an IP was listed. Is there something i did wrong? If so can you like do it for me and upload it or something plz?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yotga said:
stealthy17 that checksum (0x3A7170CD) is for version 1753?
coz that what have to dwonload in ryl.net...

u need to Down grade it to 1600 with "usa_fullpatch_v1412to1600.zip"

Checksum 1600 = 0x3A7170CD

Back