Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Adding Custom Music songs into Sound.wz and use it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
heya again, im trying to use a custom music sound for my new map...as i know it must be 192kbps and be 441hz i have converted those but it still seems not to be able to use the sound file could anyone help me pls i have heard there is something to do with Hex edit but i have no idea what or how to do it even that i got the hex edit workshop...

any ideas please?

Ex

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i seen this but no idea what does that mean the hex thingy...on my workshop i dont see any "add" options

>.<

What seems to be the problem? What do you mean it can't use the sound file? You can use any MP3 you want without hex editing, only difference is the playback of the audio will have a slower or faster rate. It should always be able to be added and played in-game.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Open your mp3 in a hex editor and paste that at the beginning then save. Now you can use it

i added it at the begining of the hex and it still doesnt let me play the sound ._. is there maybe a pictured or Video guide?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well i dont really understand adding custom music song using hex edit.but i'm always use sound.wz as for custom song by using harepacker.If i'm wrong please correct me ^_^

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well i dont really understand adding custom music song using hex edit.but i'm always use sound.wz as for custom song by using harepacker.If i'm wrong please correct me ^_^

yea, i figured out that Modified HaRepacker cant make the song work unless you hex edit it but if you use HaRepacker 3.5 and convert the music into mp3 441hz it works like a charm but thank everyone for the help :)

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yea, i figured out that Modified HaRepacker cant make the song work unless you hex edit it but if you use HaRepacker 3.5 and convert the music into mp3 441hz it works like a charm but thank everyone for the help :)

yes,because i never heard or learn to use hex edit to edit song?im always use 4.2repacker.anyway have a good day

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Had the same problem. After searching on a few forums ended up using HaRepacker 3.5 and it worked perfectly fine.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There were some threads with nice guides on the forum about how to add a song to the Sound.wz, and how to replace a song in the Sound.wz using HaRepacker v 3.5, if I'm not mistaken. I only once had a similar issue with a song from , and I ended up changing the sound the same way I imported it, but with a different, standard mp3, and it worked. You can open the mp3 in a sound editor program and re-export it as mp3, and if your sound file doesn't launch an error inside HaRepacker, then everything should be ok. Other than that, I'm out of ideas.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
There were some threads with nice guides on the forum about how to add a song to the Sound.wz, and how to replace a song in the Sound.wz using HaRepacker v 3.5, if I'm not mistaken. I only once had a similar issue with a song from , and I ended up changing the sound the same way I imported it, but with a different, standard mp3, and it worked. You can open the mp3 in a sound editor program and re-export it as mp3, and if your sound file doesn't launch an error inside HaRepacker, then everything should be ok. Other than that, I'm out of ideas.

Upvote 0
Back