Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Cube NPC Teamviewer help

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Try for yourself, and if you run into any problems, post your attempt here and maybe we'll help you.
I doubt anyone is going to give you a one-on-one session and write the entire thing for you.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I didn't mean the entire thing :p there's one posted on ragezone already, I was just asking for someone to format it for acernis :)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mind elaborating what's 'Format' ?
Looking at that sentence , 'format it for acernis' , are you requesting for someone to release the cubing system again to fit in for Acernis ?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just rewrite the other cubing npc that was already released on ragezone to fit acernis... sorry to revive a tread from awhile ago but I haven't been on in awhile.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Offtopic: Babies gonna need their food though.
Ontopic: On a more serious note, I'm trying to learn java, I'm just bad at it at the moment and my friends want a server...

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Ontopic: On a more serious note, I'm trying to learn java, I'm just bad at it at the moment and my friends want a server...

Sorry friend, being bad at Java is irrelevant for npcs :(

However, attempt to "format" the NPC yourself. Look at the method calls inside of the NPC (remember that "cm." is a reference to the "NPCConversationManager.java". Then, look for similarly named methods inside of said file (or they may be defined inside of AbstractPlayerInteraction as CM is a subclass of AbstractPlayerInteraction and in turn inherits all of the methods) and use them to match and compare to the methods inside of JudaMs or whatever it was called. If you attempt to fix it yourself and show some incentive, maybe we will show incentive to help you.

Need help understanding how NPCs are implemented and used within OdinMS-based sources? Check here: https://forum.ragezone.com/f428/add-npc-scripting-704641/
8)

Oh, and any custom methods that attempt to send a custom packet will probably be incorrect as I doubt JudaMs has updated cubing packets.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thing is , who's going to be so nice to babysit you through. We all have our hectic life & some even have own server to deal with. At least try to see what errors you're receiving then seek help..

Another thing is , wanting a server doesn't require a cubing NPC.

Upvote 0
Back