Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to fix online system?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey there

I will explain the online system for example lets say there are 20 players online in game but the website shows 25 players online and I found there is a glitch at Channel Selection when players login and went to channel selection after that they press "x" close button and the loggedin at database show "2" never automatic turn to "0" loggedin?

Loggedin
Channel selection = 2 (How to change to 0 or 1)?
After clicking on character selection become = 0
When you in game become = 2

~永遠の美~
Reaction score
When you login your account will be 1, Cash Shop = 3, in-game = 2

But i would say it might be Client Crash which is causing it to stay at 2.

Upvote 0
Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Most sources do not automatically revert it back to 0 after selecting a channel and logging out before entering the game server.

Upvote 0
Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Honestly? I don't remember. I could probably figure it out; it has to do with LOGGED_NOTLOGGEDIN in mapleclient (or something along those lines).

It's been a while since I fixed it.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bump~

If you do not rememeber please post your MapleClient.java

Honestly? I don't remember. I could probably figure it out; it has to do with LOGGED_NOTLOGGEDIN in mapleclient (or something along those lines).

It's been a while since I fixed it.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Those things don't really make sense in OdinMS, so if I were you, I'd just rewrite that. So, for example:

Add a LOGGED_IN column for the 'accounts' table as a boolean. This will determine if the account has logged in or not. You enable it once the user has logged in, and disable it when they exit their character.
Add a LOGGED_IN column for the 'characters' table as a boolean. This will determine if the character has logged in or not. You enable it once the character has been selected, and disable it when they exit their character.

On your website just count the rows' count where LOGGED_IN = 1 on the table 'characters'.

Upvote 0
Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Bump~

I no longer have the source I fixed it in. I think kevin fixed it in moople, however.

Those things don't really make sense in OdinMS, so if I were you, I'd just rewrite that. So, for example:

Add a LOGGED_IN column for the 'accounts' table as a boolean. This will determine if the account has logged in or not. You enable it once the user has logged in, and disable it when they exit their character.
Add a LOGGED_IN column for the 'characters' table as a boolean. This will determine if the character has logged in or not. You enable it once the character has been selected, and disable it when they exit their character.

On your website just count the rows' count where LOGGED_IN = 1 on the table 'characters'.
Is it sad I never thought of rewriting it this way? Pretty simple too, in the password handler you'd just check if any of the characters are logged in..

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I no longer have the source I fixed it in. I think kevin fixed it in moople, however.

Is it sad I never thought of rewriting it this way? Pretty simple too, in the password handler you'd just check if any of the characters are logged in..

How to make automatic to 0?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's channel selection when ppl press close maplestory and then the database loggedin is 2 didn't automatic change to 0

Set to 0 when the client disconnects from the LoginServer (if the account was logged in) and from the ChannelServer respectively.

Where do you find this in Java script?

public static final int LOGIN_NOTLOGGEDIN = 0;
public static final int LOGIN_SERVER_TRANSITION = 1;
public static final int LOGIN_LOGGEDIN = 2;

Why the channel selection at database show is 2 when you close MapleStory?? They don't show 1... how to fix that?

Upvote 0
Back