Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Hosting service for V83 server?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I am not super savy with any of this stuff. I had hosted a server for me and my friends for a few months. I have moved since then and my new ISP(Small town with one fking choice) blocks all ports. I know i could get away with hamachi, but im curious and willing to pay to use a hosting service.

Does anyone know any reliable hosting services for a server with 20ish people at a time? I doubt i would need advanced ddos protection or anything like that. Willing to learn what i need to for linux hosts, etc.

Ive read about worldstream, and others but i feel weird going by old posts. I havent looked into it too much but im guessing they would have to be offshore for obvious reasons. Just looking for reliability, and easy to get started.

Thank you everyone for reading this. Any advice would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Read another thread about it recently.

Seems cheap and ddos protection is a must have so why not.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sorry to bring this up, but I need offshore hosting, no matter how much it costs, I can pay for the application, thanks in advance!

Upvote 0
Back