Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[help]v83 heavenms - removing PIN and PIC when logging in | recommended VPS for asia

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, I am very new to the maple development community, however I have successfully set up my server and made it public for tests and optimization prior to getting a VPS.

Can I check whether if

1) Is it possible to remove the request from server side & remove the prompt window on client side for both PIN and PIC? Eg how it works in Version 62

2) Is there any recommended VPS for SEA to host the server?

3) May I know if there's a list/guide that relates the itemid and dropperid that I could read? Because everything in the database are integers and i could possibly trace them but I think it will take forever considering the vast numbers of items there is in maple.

4) Same for maps ID etc.

Thanks!!

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Since your title states HeavenMS, my answers will be based on this assumption:

1.) Go to config.yaml in your main repack folder and look for the values called "ENABLE_PIC" and "ENABLE_PIN". Set both to false, then restart server.
2.) VPS - you can use any that are near your location or your playerbase; bluehost, godaddy, IONOS, etc
3 & 4.) In HeavenMS, there should be a whodrops and whatdropsfrom command. You can use this to see who drops what. Here's a link where you can download the handbook for your version and find the IDs

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Since your title states HeavenMS, my answers will be based on this assumption:

1.) Go to config.yaml in your main repack folder and look for the values called "ENABLE_PIC" and "ENABLE_PIN". Set both to false, then restart server.
2.) VPS - you can use any that are near your location or your playerbase; bluehost, godaddy, IONOS, etc
3 & 4.) In HeavenMS, there should be a whodrops and whatdropsfrom command. You can use this to see who drops what. Here's a link where you can download the handbook for your version and find the IDs

thank you so much, do you know whether if there's a workable HD client for heavenms source? because the hd client that i attempt to use (aft/prior to any UI/MAP.wz edits) won't allow me to connect to game server, it only reaches the character screen at max.

--

oh ya and i realise heavenms source allow character creation without going to webpage, is there anyway to disable it?

-> Oh i was blind LOL, there's an option there too

Last edited:
Upvote 0
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
thank you so much, do you know whether if there's a workable HD client for heavenms source? because the hd client that i attempt to use (aft/prior to any UI/MAP.wz edits) won't allow me to connect to game server, it only reaches the character screen at max.

--

oh ya and i realise heavenms source allow character creation without going to webpage, is there anyway to disable it?

-> Oh i was blind LOL, there's an option there too

My pleasure - most configurations can be found in the same file xD

Upvote 0
Back