Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Need some info/Help

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I believe this is probably a basic thing but I'm run out of ideas that what may cause this issue. I do have some experience in creating a server but recently I try to create one just to pass by time or play with friends. So the only problem right now is after creating a character and entering fake PIC then it will load and straight jump back to the main login screen and say "unable to connect to the game server"

Details: Version 83
Netbeans 8.2
Wamp 2.5
Java 8 = JRE 1.8.281 same as JDK 1.8.281
Includes JCE unlimited strength policy 8
All port has been port forward and also check open "open port checker"
I have also done in advanced internet firewall Inbound and outbound rules
Port forward connect to local Ip and server and GAme client are using external IP.
Can anyone please advise probably what I think is JAVA is the issue that causes I can't log in?
One of the source AllinOne launcher appear errors but if just open one by one CMD Launch_world, login, channel there isn't any error meanwhile I try on the second source by just click AllinOne launcher server there is no error at all but still the same I can't log in into the server right after entering PIC.
Thank you

Back