Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Lithium v111 Help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Recently I booted up a lithium v111 server for fun.
I can't seem to understand how to change the map spawn rates, some are super high and some are super low.
Also my drops are in v83, what is the best way to update something like this? I am very new to this.

Thanks!

(I found the dropdata v111, why is this not correct with the version v111 it still drops like v83).

Last edited:
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Recently I booted up a lithium v111 server for fun.
I can't seem to understand how to change the map spawn rates, some are super high and some are super low.
Also my drops are in v83, what is the best way to update something like this? I am very new to this.

Thanks!

(I found the dropdata v111, why is this not correct with the version v111 it still drops like v83).

- Spawn rates are controlled in the Map.wz file for that map OR the plife table in your database OR a mixture of both
- You can try looking for other v111 sources that have their drop-tables updated; it is probable you will have to go through and update how you see fit

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What is the most up-to-date drop table you know of? I am using the one from Lithium guide v111 it seems FAIRly up to date but it is missing a lot of new mobs added in that version. I have been editing some of my SQL files I will look into my Map.wz files as well. Thank you for the response.

Also I have been watching your youtube videos, nice stuff man!

Just to be sure I edit my wz files with HaRepacker where is it that it can change what spawns at what rate? Is it those elements that I see like the mobs?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
spawn rate can be changed under MapleMap.java, loadMonsterRate. and what do you mean by your drops are in v83?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I actually dropped v111 and am going for a v117.2, way more clean and better than lithium is. I will look into MapleMap.java and loadMonsterRate, but how can this control every map, maps give different spawn rates.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
loadMonsterRate can be changed to increase/decrease all the map's maximum spawn size, if you just want to increase the spawn rates of a handful of map u can follow Z41N's advice which is to increase it via Map.wz which is gonna take sometime adding one by one and I doubt v117.2 has plife in database since v111 doesn't have any as far as I recall

Upvote 0
Back