Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Looking to make a private server for myself only

bleh....
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Title says it all. Been many years since I've done anything maplestory related. Even when I did, it wasn't on the server end of things, moreso NPC and event scripts. Anyone have recommendations on where to start and what guides to even set one up are the best?

bleh....
Loyal Member
Reaction score
yea, it's been quite a long time since i've been on here. appreciate the insight. i'll look into it. any recommendations on guides for set up? not sure if i remember correctly, but something like Netbeans was used? or am i buggin?

Upvote 0
UNTIL THEN!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
yea, it's been quite a long time since i've been on here. appreciate the insight. i'll look into it. any recommendations on guides for set up? not sure if i remember correctly, but something like Netbeans was used? or am i buggin?

Oh, God. I remember I had that NPC scripting thread you had on bookmark. Also, Netbeans is okay, it was used to hell back then. Personally, IntellJ IDEA I feel is better.

Also, in the HeavenMS github, there's a guide that can be used.

Upvote 0
Back