Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Solved] Double spawn (1 Invisible)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
There are some mobs like Von Leon that when I spawn it and kill it, everything is fine but when I use !killall it kills another invisible (and untouchable) monster..
I need to fix this cuz im using a npc in this map using the getMonsterCount function..

Any suggestions?

Note: again, there's not an invisible mob in the map before I spawn von leon, it spawns with it. (Incase you didn't understand)

Last edited by a moderator:
Coder in-training
Reaction score
Re: [Help] Double spawn (1 Invisible)

Look at the reactor to look for a double spawn?

Upvote 0
Reaction score

But I spawn with cm.spawnMob.. what does it have to do with a reactor?

I remember in a server they had a spawning NPC that used something like spawnMob and it would summon mobs but also an equal number to the amount npc spawns in hiding. Doubt it's reactor's fault.

Upvote 0
Reaction score

You may need to change the spawnMob function inside of NPCConversationManager.java. SunnyBoy said that it might be spawning some extra monsters because of other npc's in the room. Look for something that is spawning the monsters for each npc.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Found the bug, it was a non functioning "revive" method in the mob's XML file.
Thanks for your help guys =]

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back