Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[TropikMS] Cant get past character selection

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im just looking for a source that has evan or dualblade and I found out this TropikMS source.
Fixed up the mysql.
Created char and got saved but not able to log onto the server.
After PIC, the char walks for 20 seconds + and I got sent back to login screen.
My friend tested for me on Hamachi and it's the same thing.
Disabled all loopback too.

Any help?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I would recommend that you use instead.

You can setup it in 5 minutes with docker.

Upvote 0
Discord: .z41n
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a config issue - you sure you've updated all areas with the correct IP? Not sure how Tropik works, but check your world/db/channel/login properties

Also, you should receive some sort of error in your console log - post that here please

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sounds like a config issue - you sure you've updated all areas with the correct IP? Not sure how Tropik works, but check your world/db/channel/login properties

Also, you should receive some sort of error in your console log - post that here please
Well that's the problem.. I dont get any error so I dont even know where to start

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Tropik is really a bugged source.

I remember that it took a lot of time to fix the issues and make it somehow playable.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would recommend you to use Lithium instead although there's quite a few bugs for evan/db but it can be fixed easily

Upvote 0
Back