Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

V62 best source for hard server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all ,

can you give the best source + best fixes sources for v62, i'd like to open a server like MapleRoyals/MapleLegends idk what source they used , i have

LeaderMs
XiuzSource
DestinyMs v62 source
XoticSource

what do u suggest?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hi all ,

can you give the best source + best fixes sources for v62, i'd like to open a server like MapleRoyals/MapleLegends idk what source they used , i have

LeaderMs
XiuzSource
DestinyMs v62 source
XoticSource

what do u suggest?

It doesn't really depend on the repack (source that you can download here). At worst you'll have to remove a couple of features and commands which are not gms like. Things like the exp and drop rates can be changed by editing one number in the source code. MapleRoyals/MapleLegends are high ranked and professional servers so they probably use their own source which is not based on any of the publicly available repacks. Regardless of what repack you use, you will have to fix alot of bugs and your server will not be stable unless you rewrite some of the core code.

Upvote 0
Staff member
Reaction score
Pretty much what SYJourney said.

Right now the public available sources for v0.62 are very, very behind when it comes to functionality and security. It took us alone almost everyday coding from August to April 1st (2014, 2015) to have a semi stable server and now another year almost to get as stable as we are (as well as functionality) and even now we are still missing on some stuff, such as PQ's and minor skill bugs.

v0.83 on the other hand has a much more developed public source, but same story for that; you cannot just easily compete with a higher ranked server functional wise because they took their time to code (a lot) of stuff over the courses of months they are up.

If you are going v0.62 (which I honestly don't recommend), start with the translated version of LeaderMS source, which is a repack of XiuzSource. MapleVintage recently released their source as well, but I don't know how far their development were. If further than LeaderMS, use that.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Pretty much what SYJourney said.

Right now the public available sources for v0.62 are very, very behind when it comes to functionality and security. It took us alone almost everyday coding from August to April 1st (2014, 2015) to have a semi stable server and now another year almost to get as stable as we are (as well as functionality) and even now we are still missing on some stuff, such as PQ's and minor skill bugs.

v0.83 on the other hand has a much more developed public source, but same story for that; you cannot just easily compete with a higher ranked server functional wise because they took their time to code (a lot) of stuff over the courses of months they are up.

If you are going v0.62 (which I honestly don't recommend), start with the translated version of LeaderMS source, which is a repack of XiuzSource. MapleVintage recently released their source as well, but I don't know how far their development were. If further than LeaderMS, use that.

what is MapleLegends/Mapleroyal Based on , what source?

By the way so what repack/source u suggest and if v83/v75 give me the name of the source u most recommend + link to it please , I'll really appreciate that,

thanks alot Kim.

there is any chances you will realse your source soon to public?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Staff member
Reaction score
The reason why I don't recommend v0.62 is because you have a lot of development to do for v0.62 if you plan to use it as a serious server, because v0.62 sources (Most of them) are full, and full of dupe and EXP based exploits (Merchants, Roger Apple, etc) and unless you know how to handle packets and IDA stuff you have trouble just shoot out with the current servers. However, if you want use v0.62, I do recommend LeaderMS (English version), or MapleVintage.

what is MapleLegends/Mapleroyal Based on , what source?

I can speak for my own server only, but its way too modified to compare it with a source. I can probably speak same for MapleRoyals, especially when they are going v83, because its written from scratch (according to them).

By the way so what version u suggest and if v83/v75 give me the name of the source u most recommend + link to it please , I'll really appreciate that,

Its a bit hard to tell really, honestly. You have a lot of effort to do if you want compete with other servers, which you are saying in the main post you want to do.

Upvote 0
Staff member
Reaction score
Yep, or MapleVintage. I don't know how well either was developed, as I've never ran any of them, but they are surely more developed than natural XiuzSource.

Upvote 0
(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If you're going with the english LeaderMS, you can prolly use this one

It's leaderms english with multiple fixes. Idk which tbh, wasn't very active when it was being worked on. Friend of mine did nearly all fixes when I was still busy with v14x.

Can guarantee that some annoying issues are taken care of, dupes/exploits/stability/performance probably not.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You have to add a `hwid` column to your accounts table (BIGINT is probably right).

If you want to open a v62 server straight up with no dev experience then I can't recommend any public v62 source. They all have some pretty serious problems and require a lot of dev time to fix.

If you plan on developing a source though I'd recommend Xiuz as a base while pulling from MapleVintage/LeaderMS/others for functionality you want.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry, how to compile this source what is version jdk and ide?

It's leaderms english with multiple fixes. Idk which tbh, wasn't very active when it was being worked on. Friend of mine did nearly all fixes when I was still busy with v14x.

Can guarantee that some annoying issues are taken care of, dupes/exploits/stability/performance probably not.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry i have some problem why i can't connect game client v62? but i can connect and play in v83

Upvote 0
Back