• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Question] More files?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, I've downloaded the rerelease of Xiah uploaded by PyroSamurai, and I've been just playing around with it, trying to figure things out. However, the one thing I can't figure out is where the files are for editing book name, description, NPC's name and whatnot. Are there any files hidden anywhere I'm not looking? I hope to hear from anyone. Thank you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If the book names weren't in the database then they are in the idx files

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Good night the name of all the files are inside the index folder in xml format

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello friends, I also want to study this nostalgic game, but the posts in the forum have been closed, and I can't download the server & client, so can you send me a copy? thank you

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
需要哪个版本的

嗨,我已经下载了PyroSamurai上传的Xiah的重新发布,我一直在玩它,试图弄清楚事情。然而,我不知道的一件事是文件在哪里编辑书名、描述、NPC 的名字等等。是否有任何文件隐藏在我不查找的任何地方?我希望听到任何人的声音。谢谢。
在数据库的3个表里面

Back