Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[NodeJS] Basic TCP Server

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hi all,

It's been a while since I've posted on RaGEZONE. I've been recently learning and getting more used to TCP sockets and handling packets in NodeJS and all that kind of stuff that comes along with TCP sockets. I made a very basic TCP server that allows users to chat back and fourth.

I thought I'd post the code on GitHub and share it here for anyone looking to learn or is interested in TCP communication in NodeJS or just in general, or even if you want to correct me on my bad coding or techniques!

Let me know what you think! :)

Reaction score
Seems like a simple implementation which sends/receives text messages.

Quite sometime back I had written full fledged game server emulator using NodeJS:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello cyberinferno

I am curious about your emulator. I would like to use it for my server. Could you please provide me with a link to the guide for the same. Your time and effort would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Raj

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cool little project. I can't wait to play around with it at work.

Back