Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

advocaite's new rev bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Last update: 06 february 2012

1.Treasury not fixed - fixed (in travianx 7)
2.Spies not fixed - fixed (in travianx 7)
3.Diplomacy don't know - fixed (in travianx 7)
4.Messages don't know (if you send one message and that person read it..the sent message must be read in archieve)- fixed (in travianx 7)
5.Catas works only random - fixed (in travianx 7)
6.Natars account don't work well....if the village have 200 pop and you send one attack with catas the pop from 200 will lower to 2 fixed but not complete(in travianx 7)
7.In The most successful attackers you cannot see users Villages - fixed (in travianx 7)
8.In The most successful defenders you cannot see users Villages and points - fixed (in travianx 7)
9.WW don't have great wh/gran
10. CP points system don't work..if you have 2 CP and in residence tell you that you need 2000 for second village you can found/conquer a village without those CP! - fixed (in travianx 7)
11.Hero's Mansion not fixed - fixed (in travianx 7)
12.Heroes not fixed - fixed but not complete (in travianx 7)
13.Oases regenerate troop not fixed - fixed (in travianx 7)
14.Oases conquer not added (because of hero not done) - fixed (in travianx 7)
15.Brewery not fixed - fixed (in travianx 7)
16.Horse Drinking not fixed - fixed (in travianx 7)
17.Troops power when they are upgraded n blacksmith/armoury don't work...for example if you attack with 70 clubs lvl 0 an oasis with 10 rats,3spider and 5 baths will die 16 clubs....but when you attack with 70 clubs lvl 3 the death number is same (16) - fixed (in travianx 7)
18. alliance doesn't work .. the error is Fatal error: Call to undefined method MYSQL_DB::getProfileMedalAlly() in C:\wamp\www\Templates\Alliance\overview.tpl on line 8 - fixed (in travianx 7)
19. Delete account don't work
20.Same problem with user position..if you are rank 1 in the statistic must show you rank 1..but sometimes shows you the user name (example NarcisRO rank NarcisRO) - fixed (in travianx 7)
21.Logout don't woork...you remain online - ??
22.Send mail from register still don't work - fixed (in travianx 7)
23.Rams don't work fine - fixed but not complete (in travianx 7)
24.Gold club not added
25.big map don't work - fixed (in travianx 7)
26.If you have plus account activated you cannot see the attck/deff/scout images when you attack a village (i mean img on villages : red swords etc..)
27. If you have - crop production the troops don't die
28.Last 5 attacks on village are not shown (ally attacks) - fixed (in travianx 7)
29.Robbers top 10 problem...if you have stolled 0 resources and someone attacked you and stolled from you 2000 you must have -2000 and not 0 stolled resources - fixed (in travianx 7)
30.The taskmaster must send you the rat in 2 hours if i remmember well,and not in 1 second
31. If you are banned you must have an image with a text msg where the reasons are written...for example...You was banned for reason Multiaccount,for more details write to multihunter(this image will be activate when you try to attack/scout/deffend/use merchants/use diplomacy etc..)
32.Artifacts are not implemented

AND THE MOST IMPORTANT:
33.Battle is not fully fixed!

I did this thread to help you guys to remmember what should be fixed....if the list is not full please add your notices:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Last edited:
Reaction score
thanks but im sure with 5 you can taget everything but fields properly
log out dose work for me anyways
im sure a few others work just may not be on your version

---------- Post added at 12:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 AM ----------

1.Treasury not fixed
2.[FIXED]Spies not fixed
3.Diplomacy don't know
4.[FIXED]Messages don't know (if you send one message and that person read it..the sent message must be read in archieve)
5. But Can not target fields Catas works only random
6.Natars account don't work well....if the village have 200 pop and you send one attack with catas the pop from 200 will lower to 2
7.[FIXED]In The most successful attackers you cannot see users Villages
8.[FIXED]In The most successful defenders you cannot see users Villages and points
10.[FIXED] CP points system don't work..if you have 2 CP and in residence tell you that you need 2000 for second village you can found/conquer a village without those CP!
11.Hero's Mansion not fixed
12.[Some What]Heroes not fixed
13.Oases regenerate troop not fixed
14.[FIXED just report issue]Oases conquer not added (because of hero not done)
15.Brewery not fixed
16.Horse Drinking not fixed
17.[FIXED]Troops power when they are upgraded n blacksmith/armoury don't work...for example if you attack with 70 clubs lvl 0 an oasis with 10 rats,3spider and 5 baths will die 16 clubs....but when you attack with 70 clubs lvl 3 the death number is same (16)
18. [FIXED]alliance doesn't work .. the error is Fatal error: Call to undefined method MYSQL_DB::getProfileMedalAlly() in C:\wamp\www\Templates\Alliance\overview.tpl on line 8
20.[FIXED]Same problem with user position..if you are rank 1 in the statistic must show you rank 1..but sometimes shows you the user name (example NarcisRO rank NarcisRO)
21.[FIXED]Logout don't woork...you remain online
22.Send mail from register still don't work
23.Rams don't work fine
24.Gold club not added
25.[FIXED]big map don't work
26.If you have plus account activated you cannot see the attck/deff/scout images when you attack a village (i mean img on villages : red swords etc..)
28.Last 5 attacks on village are not shown
29.Robbers top 10 problem...if you have stolled 0 resources and someone attacked you and stolled from you 2000 you must have -2000 and not 0 stolled resources
30.The taskmaster must send you the rat in 2 hours if i remmember well,and not in 1 second
31. If you are banned you must have an image with a text msg where the reasons are written...for example...You was banned for reason Multiaccount,for more details write to multihunter(this image will be activate when you try to attack/scout/deffend/use merchants/use diplomacy etc..)

[added] scouting 100% conquering oasis can now be done with hero jsut report is buged working on fix

AND THE MOST IMPORTANT:

Last edited:
Reaction score
thanks but im sure with 5 you can taget everything but fields properly
log out dose work for me anyways
im sure a few others work just may not be on your version

---------- Post added at 12:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 AM ----------

i'm not here to reproach you something..because i'm nothing in comparation with you,dzoki or others ragezone travian developers...i am here to post what the projects needs for finish and i wanna help you,the developers with those things:love::love::love:

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

you guys can follow my list for fixing it:):) have a nice day...

Reaction score
i'm not here to reproach you something..because i'm nothing in comparation with you,dzoki or others ragezone travian developers...i am here to post what the projects needs for finish and i wanna help you,the developers with those things:love::love::love:

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

you guys can follow my list for fixing it:):) have a nice day...

no im actually thankfull for list gives me more to do and set things to finish

Reaction score
advocaite i am really happy that you notice what you fixed or what you will fix here,in my thread with red...;) will be great if you will continue so..if you fix something just put in left the [FIXED] in red

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
1.Treasury not fixed
2.Spies not fixed
3.Diplomacy don't know
4.Messages don't know (if you send one message and that person read it..the sent message must be read in archieve)
5.Catas works only random
6.Natars account don't work well....if the village have 200 pop and you send one attack with catas the pop from 200 will lower to 2
7.In The most successful attackers you cannot see users Villages
8.In The most successful defenders you cannot see users Villages and points
10. CP points system don't work..if you have 2 CP and in residence tell you that you need 2000 for second village you can found/conquer a village without those CP!
11.Hero's Mansion not fixed
12.Heroes not fixed
13.Oases regenerate troop not fixed
14.Oases conquer not added (because of hero not done)
15.Brewery not fixed
16.Horse Drinking not fixed
17.Troops power when they are upgraded n blacksmith/armoury don't work...for example if you attack with 70 clubs lvl 0 an oasis with 10 rats,3spider and 5 baths will die 16 clubs....but when you attack with 70 clubs lvl 3 the death number is same (16)
18. alliance doesn't work .. the error is Fatal error: Call to undefined method MYSQL_DB::getProfileMedalAlly() in C:\wamp\www\Templates\Alliance\overview.tpl on line 8
20.Same problem with user position..if you are rank 1 in the statistic must show you rank 1..but sometimes shows you the user name (example NarcisRO rank NarcisRO)
21.Logout don't woork...you remain online
22.Send mail from register still don't work
23.Rams don't work fine
24.Gold club not added
25.big map don't work
28.Last 5 attacks on village are not shown
29.Robbers top 10 problem...if you have stolled 0 resources and someone attacked you and stolled from you 2000 you must have -2000 and not 0 stolled resources

AND THE MOST IMPORTANT:

I did this thread to help you guys to remmember what should be fixed....if the list is not full please add your notices:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

You can send the link to download

Reaction score
advocaite i saw your message from yahoo msn...you said you fixed oasis conquer....nice,nice and again nice!!

---------- Post added at 04:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 AM ----------

and about ally diplomacy,dzoki told somewhere that he fixed...you can speak with him to give you the codes

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
HI Boys

Where i can see the fixes in the version of advocaite?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back