Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Some help with host

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello can anyone recommend me web host for making private server, or is it illegal to download let's say TravianZ clone and host it online?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what you think about ovh[dot]com prices are low and quite good specifications but it's seems too expensive where others has similar specifications but prices are more expensive. That's my main concern about VPS in general.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
and one more question, when ordering VPS they sometimes asks you for your location, should I buy one from UK (I currently live in UK) or it does not matter if VPS somewhere in US, I was about to order it when they asked me my location, and UK was not listed, and that confused me a bit.

sorry about multiple acc you can delete this one :D

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
what you think about ovh[dot]com prices are low and quite good specifications but it's seems too expensive where others has similar specifications but prices are more expensive. That's my main concern about VPS in general.

OVH is cheap and provides good servers. Also they don't check what you host on their servers. And their kimsufi dedicated servers were cheap when I was using them.

The location of your VPS doesn't really matter ( that's not because you lives in UK that you must buy your VPS in UK ), but if you live in UK then you should host it in germany or france.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back