Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

travian v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
when one human don't know answer
is better not talking.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah, but we know the answer:
There is no T4 Script with no problems, except the original script from Travian Games GmbH. :wink:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
if you don't see or don't have it dos'nt mean it isn't exist

i see v4 script whit no problem and for this ask.

have fun :D

So you see them ... alright ... maybe you don't see the bugs they have, but for sure they aren't 100% done!

And for getting the buggy script you'll have to pay, and you'll have to find someone who's selling it, but they aren't here, so search somewhere else in the net ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So you see them ... alright ... maybe you don't see the bugs they have, but for sure they aren't 100% done!

And for getting the buggy script you'll have to pay, and you'll have to find someone who's selling it, but they aren't here, so search somewhere else in the net ;)

they don't sell script lol :D
if all was just like you now anybody have orginal travian script. ( beacuse travian.com have bug in past )
have fun kid :D

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
they don't sell script lol :D
if all was just like you now anybody have orginal travian script. ( beacuse travian.com have bug in past )
have fun kid :D

For sure there are people who sell a script. Not the real one ... the copied one with less bugs than the ones in this forum ;)
If more people were like me, you would recive more posts about the no existing T4 full verison ;)
Oh for sure I have fun, thanks ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back