Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Fighlands.biz Script T4.4 With Paypal Payment and Without Bug

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I want to leave this script that I had for you for free.

Download link:

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This script is 4.2 and outdated, if im wrong correct me

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Memcached has been removed.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No chance to install this script . Always comes with memcached bug. I installed memcach and examples are still working but this script is wrong. i dont know. Maybe the poster have little words. hmm

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone analyzed this stuff from people who knows what he is doing? Whats the situation?
From looking into archive its stuff is dated 2015-2016 which is 'hmmmm...',
Anyone? Got no option to try it out myself rn.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
this version is not working even with copy. Scripting is so old, I think it supports php5.6 only

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello guys I have it already running just need to know how to install it
and yes on 5.6 runs good just need to know how to install it to make database because I'm stuck at process.php with white screen only thanks I will try figure out how it works but better to know where to start :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello guys I have it already running just need to know how to install it
and yes on 5.6 runs good just need to know how to install it to make database because I'm stuck at process.php with white screen only thanks I will try figure out how it works but better to know where to start :)

this script is problematic, I have tested it before, there are too many bugs You can check the scripts I have added and will add here.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this script is problematic, I have tested it before, there are too many bugs You can check the scripts I have added and will add here.

i think its good only think Im stuck is install of new world that’s all

Back