Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Travian P-Alpha 2.03 (All bases support)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Re: Actual Working Project on Travian

As i said there will be an installation script.. and dude.. if u have a singular serverID,
it would defeat the purpose.. just so that u know.. > > you are able to make accounts of the same name and email. in all servers... the passwords can be different.. i personally tried it.. i have accounts using same email and username in both s5 and s10.. zzz if u have tried it.. go ahead.. else just get off this thread and work on ur own version of the source... > >

you didn't see my point, but k np :p
I am working on my version of the game, I just don't take it seriously at all.
I'm just trying to help out man, nothing against you or your project :p It was about time someone less-lazy than me to take over this area. I'll keep an eye on your progress, gl bro

akakori
Reaction score
Re: Actual Working Project on Travian

you didn't see my point, but k np :p
I am working on my version of the game, I just don't take it seriously at all.
I'm just trying to help out man, nothing against you or your project :p It was about time someone less-lazy than me to take over this area. I'll keep an eye on your progress, gl bro

i got your point... if it was a shared database defined by a serverid access.. u would only need 1 table.. but there comes a problem..

each server has 640k village (officially)
if u pack 10 servers in 1 database.. it would consist of 6.4m lines of sql.. and thats just the world data.. although it would be easier to calculate the active users..
but freat not.. i have already thought about how to keep track of them..

---------- Post added at 10:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 AM ----------

if anyone has the time.. can someone grab the whole manual.php down? lol..

as in page by page.. i have uploaded a few sample in the svn.. create a patch for me.. credits will be given of course.. its really simple just get what ever is between body to body..

Reaction score
i have problem on page Register & Login. [ Hosting ]
Code:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function mysqli_connect() in /home/r0ck/public_html/s1/include/database.php on line 8

constant.php
Code:
//SQL Server Defination
define("SQL_SERVER", "localhost");
define("SQL_USER", "r0ck_test");
define("SQL_PASS", "testing");
define("SQL_DB", "r0ck_test");
define("TB_PREFIX", "s1_");

maybe my database.php problem :
Code:
		$this->connection = mysqli_connect(SQL_SERVER, SQL_USER, SQL_PASS, SQL_DB) or die(mysqli_error());

user vertrigoserv work. but in register completed got problem :
Code:
Fatal error: Call to undefined method mysqli_result::fetch_all() in C:\Program Files\VertrigoServ\www\2\s1\include\functions.php on line 59
then can't login account :|
this script not working for hosting ?

Last edited:
iNewLegend , Leo123
Reaction score
SVN

infos for everyone download able
user : _all
pass : _all

---------- Post added at 07:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 AM ----------

i update me edtttion Legend_Ed login overlay fixed from sql now working on signup

---------- Post added at 07:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 AM ----------

web

demo of my ED

soon i will make a demo of akroki eddtion bcoz he not online now.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
when i reg i get this
Fatal error: Call to undefined method mysqli_result::fetch_all() in D:\xampp\htdocs\s1\include\functions.php on line 59
why?

akakori
Reaction score
i have problem on page Register & Login. [ Hosting ]
Code:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function mysqli_connect() in /home/r0ck/public_html/s1/include/database.php on line 8
constant.php
Code:
//SQL Server Defination
define("SQL_SERVER", "localhost");
define("SQL_USER", "r0ck_test");
define("SQL_PASS", "testing");
define("SQL_DB", "r0ck_test");
define("TB_PREFIX", "s1_");
maybe my database.php problem :
Code:
        $this->connection = mysqli_connect(SQL_SERVER, SQL_USER, SQL_PASS, SQL_DB) or die(mysqli_error());
user vertrigoserv work. but in register completed got problem :
Code:
Fatal error: Call to undefined method mysqli_result::fetch_all() in C:\Program Files\VertrigoServ\www\2\s1\include\functions.php on line 59
then can't login account :|
this script not working for hosting ?

Your php server never have mysqli enabled? = ="

Reaction score
Akakori, can u give me, a README.txt ?
I dont know how to install it, or how to do for test it.
I got Mysql and Apache, but i dont know how to do... Can help me ?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
lol both dont work atm

akakori_ED: dorf2.php not done but it is a work in progress(as in farms work but not vilage yet)

Legend_ED: wont let ya register
Code:
Warning: include(Server/Signup/Big/s10-signup-big.tpl) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\wamp\www\Travian_LED\template\overlay-signup.tpl on line 6

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'Server/Signup/Big/s10-signup-big.tpl' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\php5\pear') in C:\wamp\www\Travian_LED\template\overlay-signup.tpl on line 6

Warning: include(Server/Signup/Big/s5-signup-big.tpl) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\wamp\www\Travian_LED\template\overlay-signup.tpl on line 7

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'Server/Signup/Big/s5-signup-big.tpl' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\php5\pear') in C:\wamp\www\Travian_LED\template\overlay-signup.tpl on line 7

Warning: include(Server/Signup/Small/s3-signup-small.tpl) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\wamp\www\Travian_LED\template\overlay-signup.tpl on line 8

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'Server/Signup/Small/s3-signup-small.tpl' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\php5\pear') in C:\wamp\www\Travian_LED\template\overlay-signup.tpl on line 8

Warning: include(Server/Signup/Small/s4-signup-small.tpl) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\wamp\www\Travian_LED\template\overlay-signup.tpl on line 9

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'Server/Signup/Small/s4-signup-small.tpl' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\php5\pear') in C:\wamp\www\Travian_LED\template\overlay-signup.tpl on line 9

tho the files are there

Last edited:
akakori
Reaction score
dorf2.php the village building is really crappy.. i cant get all the buildings build unless i play the game for a while.. lol... i am fixing the avaliable building... other than that there are more work to be done on dorf2.. marjority of the supportive code are there.. just need the buildings to be fully supported

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

oh yea.. legend ed is still being work on by him for optimization.. well.. thats what i know.. if ur hosting doesnt have mysqli.. i cant do much abt it for now.. there isnt much time for me to fix it.. right now

akakori
Reaction score
karte would be the map right... i am working on it.. cause i am combining it with the alliance and the enemies.. etc.. =) i already got the message system down..

akakori
Reaction score
hmmmm........... i will check that out.. O o... but possiblitiy of that is pretty low..

which port are u guys using? O o = ="

akakori
Reaction score
anyway.. i just fixed granary.. > < but the text may be a little off.. sql structure for alliance is also done.. as well as the structure for message.. someone seriously need to get me the source codes for different buildings

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

uploaded some changes to svn.. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back