Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Travian P-Alpha 2.03 (All bases support)

Status
Not open for further replies.
akakori
Reaction score
its already fixed.. just in case u missed the post

---------- Post added at 01:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 AM ----------

in fact i even fixed a bug.. that when u relog.. and cancel the building u dont get ur resource back.. i fixed it too xD

---------- Post added at 01:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 AM ----------

commited the changes.. have a look peeps =)

---------- Post added at 01:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 AM ----------

please try them out and let me know if u encounter anything with the multi build > < or is the upgrading of resources bugged now.. i tested okay for the above 2 things though.. thanks..

akakori
Reaction score
oops.. lol.. i kept clicking and accidentally closed the thread before i went to bed xD

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Oh gosh, you are using php and java script to build all of this? impressive, clever and browser friendly. Why not use C/C++ and made it like any other games out there?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ever heard of travian? it seems a browser based game to me lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fatal error: Call to undefined function mysqli_connect() in /home/hosting/mythological/mythological.hi2.ro/s1/include/database.php on line 8

How can i resolve this? :ehh:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Fatal error: Call to undefined method mysqli_result::fetch_all() in C:\xampp\htdocs\travian\s1\include\functions.php on line 59 that is my error

akakori
Reaction score
Fatal error: Call to undefined method mysqli_result::fetch_all() in C:\xampp\htdocs\travian\s1\include\functions.php on line 59 that is my error

yr error is on
$q = "Select * from ".TB_PREFIX."WDATA where fieldtype = 3 and x > 0 and y < 0 and occupied = 0";

which means.. u didnt have any base that were type 3 = ="..

Do note type 3 is the default field type..

I might code a mysql version if i ever have the time.. but.. that would seriously come much much later

akakori
Reaction score
latest updates... check svn..

I suppose i am done with multi village.. will now fix karte.php

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@akakori: I think you should work at a MySQL version because many people use this type of database.And i need this script for a community :mellow:

akakori
Reaction score
@akakori: I think you should work at a MySQL version because many people use this type of database.And i need this script for a community :mellow:

I will but at a later time.. if u want u can always work on it yourself and release it if u want to share.. if u dont den.. its okay?.. if u want to release i can always commit..

BTW.. yes its php extensions.. seriously.. peeps start using mysqli.. its year 2009 already.. going 2010 to be exact.. > <

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
But can i run mysql and mysqli at the same time? /:)

akakori
Reaction score
u can run both extension at the same time..
@jurenjer there isnt a install script/guide right now..

good news peeps.. i manage to fix the karte.php to a certain extend.. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back