Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Travian P-Alpha 2.03 (All bases support)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i need help in registering.
it shows no errors but it just refreshes and in my database there is no entry for that username

and also i might be wrong when u said to add a base with type 3 and x and y 0, there is a line where it says type 2 and x and y 0. does that make any errors?

i use wampserver 2.0i and i think i have mysqli installed

akakori
Reaction score
type 3 is the default base type.. type 1 is the nine cropper.. etc etc.. u will need a type 3 base type inorder for the script to assign the base to the account and create it successfully

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
php.ini settings

extension=php_mysql.dll
extension=php_mysqli.dll

[27-Dec-2009 15:32:42] PHP Warning: mysqli_error() expects exactly 1 parameter, 0 given in \s1\include\database.php on line 8

$this->connection = mysqli_connect(SQL_SERVER, SQL_USER, SQL_PASS, SQL_DB) or die(mysqli_error());

[27-Dec-2009 15:33:46] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method mysqli_result::fetch_all() in \s1\include\functions.php on line 64

$row = $result->fetch_all(MYSQLI_ASSOC);

Edit: heh edited mysql settings to put host as 127.0.0.1 registered again now i only got
[27-Dec-2009 15:41:25] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method mysqli_result::fetch_all() in \s1\include\functions.php on line 64

Edit: tryed to login with the 2nd user got
[27-Dec-2009 15:43:55] PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch_assoc() on a non-object in \s1\include\database.php on line 166

$row = $result->fetch_assoc();

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Kinda sure i know what at least one of the errors is caused by now its not having php 5.3.0

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
could you tell me the versions that i need to be using cause i might be using differrent ones

akakori
Reaction score
i really cant see my own code problems lol.. cause they work like a charm to me.. some one seriously needs to help me with it > <

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i keep trying and it doesnt work!!

akakori is the files you are using different to the files in the svn?

akakori
Reaction score
i am super stuck on the development.. > < karte.php is seriously hard to fix.. and then there is the lack of buildings.. i have no idea what some building does anyway > >

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i could help you with that

but your source does not work at registeration and login for me

akakori
Reaction score
like all those wonder of the world.. how does it really work? = ="

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
@gijun0102
no

@akakori
I guess the same way normal buildings work never had one before
you can see vids of them on youtube of where the building is in the village

akakori
Reaction score
i could seriously help someone set it up.. but i think i only got time to help one.. > < i know superfun can use my files..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi

anyone have the respond for this error

Fatal error: Call to undefined method mysqli_result::fetch_all() in C:\AppServ\www\travianclone\s1\include\functions.php on line 64:O:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back