Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

VN travian Updated to work with php7

Reaction score
sup everyone,

Here is a release, i decided to just update script to work in newer version of php 7+
It needs love there are things that don't work like they used to in older versions of php.

There is a register page added the auth server is included ( mostly for registering one account then joining multiple servers and it was meant to be used to hold gold and transfer gold to and from different servers a attempt at account services.

I do not have time to fix everything it works well so far from little testing i already did.

SQL files are included

I would like to see people fork it and work on it maybe even make some pull request.
its upto you enjoy it anyways ;)

Screens
-
advocaite - VN travian Updated to work with php7 - RaGEZONE Forums

advocaite - VN travian Updated to work with php7 - RaGEZONE Forums

This section is reserved for future post

This section is reserved for future post

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You should guys integrate language system its pain that you guys still use hard-coded langs

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Download link updated and github link updated

Got ay ideas cause most sites still use arrays for localisation gettext is a option, but if you know any other way let me know
Can be made in DB it will work really good

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This script does not support mysqli. But I'm trying to redo it. If I succeed, I will publish the script.

Back