Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

3.9 emulator repair and stabilization

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here, someone is willing to fix and develop the complete to 3.9 emulator together, it is based on AL3.9, please contact me if you wish

Now the forum has a lot of open source to code, but there are a lot of BUF and errors, and the stable to the emulator is in the hands of advanced programmers, so I hope that there will be a repair and improvement of the emulator to the staff, whether you are interested or professional, look forward to You are joining

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
AL 3.9 is very old I have this sources fix mang bug and add some new feature
this server I put online over 1 year over 1000 player play
they help me find bug and fix
but 3.9 is too old I desire new content in game haha
just go to 5.x or higher

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, 3.9 is a long time ago, and many emulators are unstable after 4.0.

I am very grateful if you are willing to share your 3.9, so I will learn more.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes! ! There are a lot of useless settings in the current version of my mission! ! ! 3.9 is probably the last classic version

Here is my source code and i share with you...

Link:

Many corrections have been made.

I like 3.5-3.9, the 4.0 is tolerable but the last major update from NCSoft was 3.9, in my opinion.

thanks for sharing! ! I will test and then continue to fix

Upvote 0
Reaction score
I am happy to see private servers online using files of this forum, but sad and very disappointed because there is no mention of me or any other developer, because it doesn't add the credits to the developers, those who actually make the corrections. Enough!!, i am ending my participation in Aion.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
ALegend2020 and MantiosMake your corrections.Compiled 3.5: Source code 3.5: I am happy to see private servers online using files of this forum, but sad and very disappointed because there is no mention of me or any other developer, because it doesn't add the credits to the developers, those who actually make the corrections. Enough!!, i am ending my participation in Aion.
Sorry to heard that bro but i not make any private server for play to people i just collecting for myslef couse my hard drive broke and i lose all files ale source what i get before also this one to :DThx for share Ps. i got somthing for you . i will send into you box

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Sorry to heard that bro but i not make any private server for play to people i just collecting for myslef couse my hard drive broke and i lose all files ale source what i get before also this one to :DThx for share Ps. i got somthing for you . i will send into you box
Don't worry about it, i don't speak about you.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Don't worry about it, i don't speak about you.

qw19860616 - 3.9 emulator repair and stabilization - RaGEZONE Forums

I have yours on my server . We all know there's a lot of rats that take and doesn't give, even the thanks.

I wrote you a private message about how to edit this message, just to add a new row of credits
(PD: Found by myself, thx)

Upvote 0
Master Summoner
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Hi. SOmeone can tell me how to move this guys in this map ?? they should finght but they do not do anything at all .. i dont know where to find problem ..

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi. SOmeone can tell me how to move this guys in this map ?? they should finght but they do not do anything at all .. i dont know where to find problem ..

You can modify the tribe relationship so that they have an attack effect

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

You can remove them with 1 of this 2 possible ways:

*1st and faster: Select npc, then write in chat: //remove
this will delete the spawn in the 'custom spawn' data

*2nd: The best and stable for fix:

Go to: UR-DISC\AL-Game\data\static_data\spawns\Instances

Check for '320010000_Ataxiar.xml' file, it will open like this:

You can comment the Legionary spawns with <!-- starting and --> finishing the spawn code , this will remove them ingame, but code will be available there, to check and maybe fix ur little thing later.

It will look like this:

Upvote 0
Back