Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

AION 4.6 Server Doubts

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I just started playing in my own Aion 4.6 Server and I'm exploring all the options regarding being a GM.

I was wondering if there is a way for regular players to have access to the GM panel, you know, the one that appears when you click shift+F1.

Also I'd like to know what the "Acess enter base shield" option inside the admin.properties file means.

I have many other doubts but I guess I'll start from here. If anyone knows I'd appreciate the help! :dancemental:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I just started playing in my own Aion 4.6 Server and I'm exploring all the options regarding being a GM.

I was wondering if there is a way for regular players to have access to the GM panel, you know, the one that appears when you click shift+F1.

Also I'd like to know what the "Acess enter base shield" option inside the admin.properties file means.

I have many other doubts but I guess I'll start from here. If anyone knows I'd appreciate the help! :dancemental:

Yes, but only if you send the GM packets to the regular players which means modifying the core, it's probably easier to set a regular player to GM or at least a custom limited scope version of GM specifically so they get access to the panel.

That base shield property doesn't get used anywhere in the code so it's safe to disregard it or remove it entirely. I'm assuming someone wanted to implement the functionality for it and didn't bother so it's just left in the config for when someone eventually implements it.

Last edited:
Back