Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Aion 5.8 HELP!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,Can someone help me, i want to make a Aion P Server 5.8 for myself but its dosnt work i donk know why..please help me!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maby you should tell what doesnt work? From where u download your klient and server files?How you configurate ur server files? Cause now .. i see that : client 5.8 something not working correctly Tell more about this

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello bartek,

My problem is, i download server files from (AionGermany) and i have a 5.8 Client. I download the client from another P Server because i not found another client. So, i do the same like the video from AionGermany, but i dont know why the Launcher not connect to the Server.
When i start the Launcher he connect with the P Server. How i can change this?

Thank u for answer and sorry for my bad english :blink:

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
show what you have in launcher.config there you should put lan IP not 127.0.0.1 (this one what you get from DHCP), next thing setup your server for lan using IP what you get from DHCP. connection with mysql can stay at local IP (localhost or 127.0.0.1)

any way i think you have problem with connection because you forgot about IP or all is setup at 127.0.0.1 that why you can have problem with connection or mess in configuration (server side)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey!

I have good News!

Its works! Thank u! But how i can get GM for my Account?

Thank u

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hey!

I have good News!

Its works! Thank u! But how i can get GM for my Account?

Thank u

Open navicate
find your loginserver db
open account data
and set acces lvl to 3 or another its depend of your server rules. have fun. !

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I dont know what i do wrong.

I dont find my Account in Navicat.
I make new Database and i logged me with MYSQL Username und Password. Then i take my Loginserver in database and sync my files with Navicat..

Can i make me GM without Navicat?
The Internet Link is not Working.

Thank u

Here is a Screenshot from my Navicat.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I dont know what i do wrong.

I dont find my Account in Navicat.
I make new Database and i logged me with MYSQL Username und Password. Then i take my Loginserver in database and sync my files with Navicat..

Can i make me GM without Navicat?
The Internet Link is not Working.

Thank u

Here is a Screenshot from my Navicat.

ExECss - Aion 5.8 HELP! - RaGEZONE Forums

you dont see that you not have any account jet. Run your client and on first login you create account. after that exit from game, go back to navicat go to al_server_ls and open table account or if you have open navicat press F5 to refresh. in table access change from 0 to 10
10 = Developer (server owner)

and guys please read what other ppl writing, and start use option search.
thank you.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Darkdevi,

I have 2-3 Accounts for my Server, but Navicat cant show me this in my Account Data, i dont know what wrong is.
Im looking in this Forum for Navicat Tutorial and i do the same like the guy in this Forum. I can Play everything on my server and everything works. Just Navicat dont work. help please.

Thank u!

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hey Darkdevi,

I have 2-3 Accounts for my Server, but Navicat cant show me this in my Account Data, i dont know what wrong is.
Im looking in this Forum for Navicat Tutorial and i do the same like the guy in this Forum. I can Play everything on my server and everything works. Just Navicat dont work. help please.

Thank u!

Are you sure you connect with your game server not with this one from where you took it ^^
If you connect with right one i sure you got this accounts in your loginserever database ...

show client louncher config

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are you sure you connect with your game server not with this one from where you took it ^^
If you connect with right one i sure you got this accounts in your loginserever database ...

show client louncher config

Look, i open this Files to Start my Server.

I hope this is Right :D

My Client Launcher config

Hey,

My Navicat find now my Database but now i have new problem.

When i create a new Character, i have Error. World Database Error

23:36:58.178 ERROR[PacketProcessor:2]: - Error saving new player: 320929 Execom.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLIntegrityConstraintViolationException: Duplicate entry '320929' for key 'PRIMARY' at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method) ~[na:1.7.0_80] at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:57) ~[na:1.7.0_80] at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45) ~[na:1.7.0_80] at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:526) ~[na:1.7.0_80] at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.handleNewInstance(Util.java:377) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.33.jar:5.1.33] at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.getInstance(Util.java:360) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.33.jar:5.1.33] at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:971) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.33.jar:5.1.33] at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3887) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.33.jar:5.1.33] at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3823) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.33.jar:5.1.33] at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sendCommand(MysqlIO.java:2435) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.33.jar:5.1.33] at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sqlQueryDirect(MysqlIO.java:2582) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.33.jar:5.1.33] at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.execSQL(ConnectionImpl.java:2530) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.33.jar:5.1.33] at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeInternal(PreparedStatement.java:1907) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.33.jar:5.1.33] at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.execute(PreparedStatement.java:1199) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.33.jar:5.1.33] at com.jolbox.bonecp.PreparedStatementHandle.execute(PreparedStatementHandle.java:138) ~[bonecp-0.7.1.RELEASE.jar:0.7.1.RELEASE] at mysql5.MySQL5PlayerDAO.saveNewPlayer(MySQL5PlayerDAO.java]:269) ~[na:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.services.player.PlayerService.storeNewPlayer(Unknown Source) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.network.aion.A.qA.runImpl(Unknown Source) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.network.aion.AionClientPacket.run(Unknown Source) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.commons.utils.concurrent.ExecuteWrapper.execute(ExecuteWrapper.java:48) [al-commons.jar:na] at com.aionemu.commons.utils.concurrent.ExecuteWrapper.execute(ExecuteWrapper.java:41) [al-commons.jar:na] at com.aionemu.commons.network.PacketProcessor$PacketProcessorTask.run(PacketProcessor.java:266) [al-commons.jar:na] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [na:1.7.0_80]23:37:08.741 INFO [pool-4-thread-1]: - Sending account disconnected 3

What now?

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Look, i open this Files to Start my Server.

I hope this is Right :D

My Client Launcher config

Hey,

My Navicat find now my Database but now i have new problem.

When i create a new Character, i have Error. World Database Error

23:36:58.178 ERROR[PacketProcessor:2]: - Error saving new player: 320929 Execom.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLIntegrityConstraintViolationException: Duplicate entry '320929' for key 'PRIMARY' at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method) ~[na:1.7.0_80] at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:57) ~[na:1.7.0_80] at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45) ~[na:1.7.0_80] at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:526) ~[na:1.7.0_80] at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.handleNewInstance(Util.java:377) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.33.jar:5.1.33] at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.getInstance(Util.java:360) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.33.jar:5.1.33] at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:971) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.33.jar:5.1.33] at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3887) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.33.jar:5.1.33] at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3823) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.33.jar:5.1.33] at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sendCommand(MysqlIO.java:2435) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.33.jar:5.1.33] at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sqlQueryDirect(MysqlIO.java:2582) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.33.jar:5.1.33] at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.execSQL(ConnectionImpl.java:2530) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.33.jar:5.1.33] at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeInternal(PreparedStatement.java:1907) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.33.jar:5.1.33] at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.execute(PreparedStatement.java:1199) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.33.jar:5.1.33] at com.jolbox.bonecp.PreparedStatementHandle.execute(PreparedStatementHandle.java:138) ~[bonecp-0.7.1.RELEASE.jar:0.7.1.RELEASE] at mysql5.MySQL5PlayerDAO.saveNewPlayer(MySQL5PlayerDAO.java]:269) ~[na:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.services.player.PlayerService.storeNewPlayer(Unknown Source) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.network.aion.A.qA.runImpl(Unknown Source) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.network.aion.AionClientPacket.run(Unknown Source) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.commons.utils.concurrent.ExecuteWrapper.execute(ExecuteWrapper.java:48) [al-commons.jar:na] at com.aionemu.commons.utils.concurrent.ExecuteWrapper.execute(ExecuteWrapper.java:41) [al-commons.jar:na] at com.aionemu.commons.network.PacketProcessor$PacketProcessorTask.run(PacketProcessor.java:266) [al-commons.jar:na] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [na:1.7.0_80]23:37:08.741 INFO [pool-4-thread-1]: - Sending account disconnected 3

What now?

are you install all updates from sql db on gameserver side ? and loginserver ?? i remember i got same long time ago

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
And for example

23:36:58.178 ERROR[PacketProcessor:2]: - Error saving new player: 320929 Execom.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLIntegrityConstraintViolationException: Duplicate entry '320929' for key 'PRIMARY' at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method) ~[na:1.7.0_80] at

and like you see where is the problem. new player 320929 + mysql Duplicate entry '320929'
database/table can't hold the same value for player.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey,

I have another question.

How can i create my own Survey?

Thank u

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hey,

I have another question.

How can i create my own Survey?

Thank u

In server: data\static_data\guides... guide.xml
ANd i think here or ?? Fix me if im wrong. Thx

data\static_data\HTML\..

welcome.xhtml

you write what people will see on start in survey . Players command or some message from you .

Upvote 0
Back