Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

AION public server advice

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Good afternoon. I am new to the community and was browsing for an mmo to host. I am interested in getting AION running.

Is it too much trouble to ask for the best source to go for?
I see a 4.6, 5.1, 5.8, 7.5, 7.7 sources but I'm not sure which client is most suitable/stable for public and to develop from there.

Could the community kindly advice at the best server files+client for production server at your convenience. I am worried about starting with 4.6 and having to switch to another and vice versa for content, as I am not a pro coder.

Have a great week ahead. Thank you very much!

Best regards

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
None of them are fully developed and there are a lot of bugs with most cores. Pick any one, as you'll be doing bug fixes either way.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Most better developed Aion Emu developed by JAVA developers, 2.7, 3.9, 4.7 4.8, 4.9.
All others are private hobby programming, with missing or bugged stuff.
Or unfinished Encom source leak

Last edited:
Reaction score
Good afternoon. I am new to the community and was browsing for an mmo to host. I am interested in getting AION running.

I see a 4.6, 5.1, 5.8, 7.5, 7.7 sources but I'm not sure which client is most suitable/stable for public and to develop from there.

Could the community kindly advice at the best server files+client for production server at your convenience. I am worried about starting with 4.6 and having to switch to another and vice versa for content, as I am not a pro coder.

Best regards

If you are attempting to make money, forget it. ALL of it. My best advice for trying to make money off a dying MMO franchise is as follows...

1. Format all your hard drives.
2. Burn all your hard drives.
3. Spread the ashes of your burnt hard drives on a beach.
4. Don't go to jail.
5. Win.

Inactive
Reaction score
If you are attempting to make money, forget it. ALL of it. My best advice for trying to make money off a dying MMO franchise is as follows...

1. Format all your hard drives.
2. Burn all your hard drives.
3. Spread the ashes of your burnt hard drives on a beach.
4. Don't go to jail.
5. Win.

Brutally honest :laugh:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What it means "make money" with a production = public server?
The golden era of private servers is history, long time ago. However, there are still some public servers they runs since many years.
And believe me, nobody is such a full idiot to pay a root server without recovering the costs.

And with this I mean Gamez, NotAion, Beyond (since near 10 years) euroaion, Aion America and others.
jingz2k2
Back to the topic.
As I already wrote, the last more complete Aion Emulator was Aion 4.8 and 4.9 because it was developed by java developer groups.
All the other higher versions were developed by hobby developers.

Because of this, here is ma advice if you want to go public with a private server.

1. You need one or two java developers
2. You need the latest leak from Encom, named Aion 7.5 KOR Encom.
3. You ca build a decent server if your developer are able to add the missing stuff.

Alternative, Aion 4.8 or 4.9

Reaction score

Best regards

My advice to you as a Java Developer, start using Aion 3.5 source code, it's one of the best options.
Later with more experience you can use other codes.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
My advice to you as a Java Developer, start using Aion 3.5 source code, it's one of the best options.
Later with more experience you can use other codes.

2.7 source code is better. When I was building for 2.7 it was a smooth experience, lots of stuff finished and running well.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I know what you mean.
The question of the thread starters was the most developed emulator release advice which he can start his project.
And the most developed Aion release developed by a developer group was 4.8 and 4.9.
Higher version releases were from AionGermany, Aion Unity, Encom and ArchSoft.
But all these versions are missing 20%-40% of stuff, such quests, instances, AI and
drops.

Reaction score
I know what you mean.
The question of the thread starters was the most developed emulator release advice which he can start his project.
And the most developed Aion release developed by a developer group was 4.8 and 4.9.
Higher version releases were from AionGermany, Aion Unity, Encom and ArchSoft.
But all these versions are missing 20%-40% of stuff, such quests, instances, AI and
drops.

You want to "develop" Aion? Contact .

Be sure to mention that you're also selling their modified client. I'm sure they'd be thrilled to know about that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I help people which needs old Aion clients to be able to play the game. What is your contributions?

Reaction score
I help people which needs old Aion clients to be able to play the game. What is your contributions?

You "help" people by supplying the clients for free, not selling it for profit.

As for my contributions... it speaks for itself. I've been a member of this forum for 10 years before you even signed up.
I've contributed more in a single day than you've done in 2 years.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yes, that is help. You are very welcome to host about 2TB of software and 4TB of traffic for free.
Just do it.
And stop to spam this topic with offtopics.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

And because people like this im sharing my fixes not public at the moment XD

Sorry for this post, but when i see the website im going vomit.

Back