Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Aion Server Install

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
HiI would like to install an Aion server myself in version 4.7 or higher preferably 5.8, my question is where can I download such software? my other question would be what kind of server would it need to be ..? With red access or is a normal virtual server enough without a dedicated option too..?Ich brauche auch eine gute Anleitung, wie man es richtig installiert.
Thank You for Help

Reaction score
HiI would like to install an Aion server myself in version 4.7 or higher preferably 5.8, my question is where can I download such software? my other question would be what kind of server would it need to be ..? With red access or is a normal virtual server enough without a dedicated option too..?Ich brauche auch eine gute Anleitung, wie man es richtig installiert.
Thank You for Help
Check and read this thread, maybe it will help you https://forum.ragezone.com/f587/aion-5-8-a-1172907/#post8996127

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Thank You for Help
Aion tutorial section full of tutorials .
https://forum.ragezone.com/f588/video-tutorial-how-to-setup-1204032/

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thank You for Help

Windows isn't required, take a look at my brief tutorial on how to run the servers in a Linux environment.
You don't need a dedicated server, a virtual one is fine with at least 8gb of ram. higher core count is also best.
https://forum.ragezone.com/f588/tutorial-how-to-run-an-1206148/

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thank You for Help
Or if you want 4.7, here is a good tutorial...

https://forum.ragezone.com/f588/aion-core-v4-7-5-a-1073648/

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
OK thanks for the many replies, I bought a virtual Windows server today. Where can I download Aion 4.7? I've read here again and again about server emulator and client what is what for? What is a client for? sorry for asking these questions i am trying to learn and understand i am very new to this field. Is there a good step-by-step video guide to installing server 4.7? I would be very grateful to them. Thanks

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
OK thanks for the many replies, I bought a virtual Windows server today. Where can I download Aion 4.7? I've read here again and again about server emulator and client what is what for? What is a client for? sorry for asking these questions i am trying to learn and understand i am very new to this field. Is there a good step-by-step video guide to installing server 4.7? I would be very grateful to them. Thanks

The client is the game itself, there are many versions of Aion Online. Download a game client, and then download an emulator that supports it.
There are YouTube videos to help you, as well as forum posts here on ragezone if you get stuck setting up the server.

If you need help here on ragezone, read the forums and see if your question has already been answered. Also utilize google if you need to. There is a lot of info online.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks for your help
I have now tried to download the client for 4.7.5 here at Mega and I have problems downloading the large files because Mega does not allow downloading everything without a pro account.Where can I download a complete EU client version with German?
Here is the link I used to download :

Back