All be Careful Onyen542 - Aion Source

MemberRank
    Jun 2005 Join Date
    SpainLocation
    19Posts

I am a Spanish user and I contacted this user to talk about the Aion 6.5 and 7.x server. He told me that first $ 250 I told him I did not have any money and he told me $ 150 until finally he told me he goes for $ 50 to see this I do not I trusted a lot but I gave in and paid the $ 50 and I have nothing of what he promised me so be very careful.

This user is reported by the Spanish police next week I speak with the VISA to return the money scammed by this miserable.

I am a user with health problems even though I am not as poor and miserable as you.

Hopefully rot in Indonesia jail.

Also I have to put up with laughing at me when I'm sick with cancer, I'm going to fight to get you in prison and you rot in it I understand that the prisons in Indonesia are very hard and what you've done is very punishable there so be careful.

I attach the files that he sent me he told me they were from the 7.0 but it is a lie
    I have deleted databases that were in nobody's fault of this wretch.

https://mega.nz/#!yUYiGAaZ!F-gsPycOZ...eg_AQqiueYrVJs
    Last edited by Shiniori; 12-07-19 at 11:28 PM.

True MemberRank
    Sep 2013 Join Date
    TzionLocation
    627Posts

Re: All be Careful Onyen542 - Aion 7.0 Source

Quote Originally Posted by Shiniori View Post
    I am a Spanish user and I contacted this user to talk about the Aion 6.5 and 7.x server. He told me that first $ 250 I told him I did not have any money and he told me $ 150 until finally he told me he goes for $ 50 to see this I do not I trusted a lot but I gave in and paid the $ 50 and I have nothing of what he promised me so be very careful.

This user is reported by the Spanish police next week I speak with the VISA to return the money scammed by this miserable.

I am a user with health problems even though I am not as poor and miserable as you.

Hopefully rot in Indonesia jail

Aion 7.x Full Source

https://mega.nz/#!XN5S1IAA!lGfI0z0OT...dkrmYUGz_odf3E
    This is not Aion 7.0, but the 5.6 or 5.8 Encom with Aion Germany.
    Archives Aion Encom with rights and credits removed.
    Last edited by Robson26; 08-11-20 at 05:22 PM.

True MemberRank
    Sep 2013 Join Date
    TzionLocation
    627Posts

Re: All be Careful Onyen542 - Aion Source

Hi Guys!!

It's confirmed!! This is Aion 5.8 Encom with some AionGer files
    Rights and credits removed and replaced by...

Screenshot by Lightshot
    Last edited by Robson26; 08-11-20 at 05:21 PM.

MemberRank
    Sep 2010 Join Date
    16Posts

Everyone on the forum already knows that Onyen542 is a bastard. He just made one more victim.

MemberRank
    Jun 2005 Join Date
    SpainLocation
    19Posts

If this is true I do not understand why this user is not banned, I as a Spanish user, I intend to do everything I can so that first I can not charge the $ 50 and second report to the Spanish authorities

MemberRank
    Nov 2007 Join Date
    GermanyLocation
    56Posts

1. Nobody of the developers of private AION-servers have any rights or credits.
    The rights and credits are unique to NCSoft.

2. This forum is not a sales portal. Everybody who sell or buy the software for
    private servers or make a server public is punishable by law. It is not a trivial
    offense but a criminal offense.

MemberRank
    Mar 2015 Join Date
    133Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bluebyte View Post

private servers or make a server public is punishable by law. It is not a trivial
    "software for private servers or make a server public is punishable by law"

what do you mean software?) so if somebody will made launcher or unpacker auto go to law?)
    you will, but only for using property of company, even emulator not a property...

Quote Originally Posted by bluebyte View Post

All Aion emulator files belongs to his owners, stop telling us some bull shit. and if some one take money for that that mean he take money not for files only for time and experience. not for files.

Only Client Belongs to NCsoft, all what is inside emulator is made by the creator of emulator.

Example: If i will make launcher with updater for this game who have rights for this launcher? "of course i have rights because i made this launcher" not NCSoft.

If i will setup server for web or mssql for some game and i get money for that, then so Microsoft will put mi in the jail LoL.

If i will make web from scrach and some free source from internet, i can only put credits to ppl who help me create this web.

If i will install Windows to someone, i i will get money for that, then so Microsoft will put me in the jail :) i get money for my skills.

a long time i not read some stupid post like you write bluebyte.

True MemberRank
    Jul 2012 Join Date
    Japan, TokyoLocation
    1,162Posts

Nice exampels xd, but yea you totally right.

Neliel Tu but this is true. And we don't have a full aion server we have a EMULATOR remember because all what is inside this emulator all is made from scrach or from zero. Most and one more thing Java is for free :) Mysql as well and Aion Client is free. Then we making what we want. We are free.

True MemberRank
    Feb 2014 Join Date
    CanadaLocation
    218Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darkdevi View Post
    Neliel Tu but this is true. And we don't have a full aion server we have a EMULATOR remember because all what is inside this emulator all is made from scrach or from zero. Most and one more thing Java is for free :) Mysql as well and Aion Client is free. Then we making what we want. We are free.
    The emulator code is not intellectual property of NCSoft. However the message formats used by the emulator are. This means that even the developers of emulators violate copyright laws simply by receiving and responding with client packets (whose formats are copyrighted). All it would take is to appear in a court with your packet structures compared to NCSoft's structures for you to be found guilty and liable. Copyright laws concerning software can be very rigid and detailed.

Also read closely the licensing agreement for the client. It states clearly that the client is not licensed for use in conjunction with any server but NCSofts (or GameForge's). Also they determine the channels used to distribute it. Which means if you have it posted on mega, it can be taken down.

To me "gun control" means using both hands.

MemberRank
    May 2020 Join Date
    GermanyLocation
    30Posts

Correct. Legally our Emu's violate the NCSoft copyright AND intellectual propriety, because it could be considered a clone of the official server.
    The Emulator use the official client to run, plus use ripped parts from the client and plagiarize the official NCSoft content.

On the other hand the Emu, is;
    "under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3.

That means there is no ownership, is not a propriety of someone, as long it was made public.
    AION-CORE Extreme Classic Reloaded

True MemberRank
    Sep 2013 Join Date
    TzionLocation
    627Posts

Everything's solved...
    Last edited by Robson26; 11-08-20 at 10:47 PM.

MemberRank
    Aug 2009 Join Date
    67Posts

Does anyone still have those files?

Advertisement