Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Looking for Aion 4.5/4.7 Client&Emu

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

do you guys have a link for Aion 4.5 or 4.7 emulator with client ? Lot of links are dead, it seems to be the hardest version of Aion to find. :*:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thanks but I already tried the gigatr00n files, I must build the server myself and I don't have enough knowledge for this. :blushing:
At least I think I've found a 4.7.5 client, I just don't remember if ENU is Europe English or USA client ? :huh:

Well in the end I guess it doesn't matter until I understand how to make the servers, I'm already stuck with this error "ANT_HOME is set incorrectly or ant could not be located. Please set ANT_HOME" so I guess visiting aion in 4.7 will stay a dream.

EDIT: Just found out you posted 4.3 client and emu, downloading right now ; If I can make it works I'll be more than happy lol

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
Thanks but I already tried the gigatr00n files, I must build the server myself and I don't have enough knowledge for this. :blushing:
At least I think I've found a 4.7.5 client, I just don't remember if ENU is Europe English or USA client ? :huh:

Well in the end I guess it doesn't matter until I understand how to make the servers, I'm already stuck with this error "ANT_HOME is set incorrectly or ant could not be located. Please set ANT_HOME" so I guess visiting aion in 4.7 will stay a dream.

EDIT: Just found out you posted 4.3 client and emu, downloading right now ; If I can make it works I'll be more than happy lol

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I haven't seen an Aion 4.5 Emulator ever on this website. There are 4.0 and 4.6 emulators and as you found out, 4.7.5 but clients are hard to find.

Upvote 0
Back