Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Looking for Aion 5.8 Server files

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi I am an Aion addict and wasn't able to release myself from that fate. I'd like to duel some friends on that patch and run some pve content. Therefore i'm asking if anyone has some 5.8 Server Files they're willing to share. I'm looking for the whole source, since i know that Sigils for example are bugged within the most OneClicks.I'm also willing to share any bugfixing i do in that matter.

Btw, i tried Sources like AionGermany, but fixing the Assassin Silence was too much for me x)

Kind regards

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi I am an Aion addict and wasn't able to release myself from that fate. I'd like to duel some friends on that patch and run some pve content. Therefore i'm asking if anyone has some 5.8 Server Files they're willing to share. I'm looking for the whole source, since i know that Sigils for example are bugged within the most OneClicks.I'm also willing to share any bugfixing i do in that matter.

Btw, i tried Sources like AionGermany, but fixing the Assassin Silence was too much for me x)

Kind regards

No cores are bug free, you will need to do some level of development.

Here is a 5.8:

Upvote 0
Back