Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Lucky Dice

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys i need your small help with this. How i can make this active.
Darkdevi - Lucky Dice - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This game depends on how the game works and how lucky it is, which I myself don't know. I also just played for fun, hope there is a good answer .. hehe

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this thing works really nice and i know this is possible to activate this i have second server with Aion 5.6 and there this works but i thinking where find this in 5.8

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thx Robson26 i forgot i not play with files a long time and i forgot :) but i need put this in data\USA

Btw i get solution how make config to get this 5.8 working from out side but the configuration is wired.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I put in this folder how you give advice, but nothing and after when i put in data\usa i get working Shugo.

Btw i use command to put item in gameshop and command works ok when i go and check whats happen in database i see this item what i put with command, but when i press Black Market Shop icon i not see there nothing, i find some sql query to restore two table that are missing in db one is ingameshopcategory and the second ingameshoplog but still nothing. ingameshop.properties is true, now i thinking where is the problem command in launcher.config -ingameshop and -nowebshop and still nothing

Upvote 0
Reaction score
I put in this folder how you give advice, but nothing and after when i put in data\usa i get working Shugo.

Btw i use command to put item in gameshop and command works ok when i go and check whats happen in database i see this item what i put with command, but when i press Black Market Shop icon i not see there nothing, i find some sql query to restore two table that are missing in db one is ingameshopcategory and the second ingameshoplog but still nothing. ingameshop.properties is true, now i thinking where is the problem command in launcher.config -ingameshop and -nowebshop and still nothing
Ingameshop existed until 4.6 EU, then it was removed by NCSoft.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it is a chance that we can bring this back or we can use something similar

i dont have source for 5.8 but i can try fix this

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Robson when we run client without -nowebshop we get Game Shop UI, and this is what i see before i enter to game, i turn on -vip and on this ui shows that we kan open Game Shop and this is what i see inside is link to some web.

Upvote 0
Back