Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[README BEFORE YOU POST] Section Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Rules

This forum section follows the RaGEZONE Rules.

1] Do not Advertise your servers here.

2] Do not advertise any other site/forum here.

3] Don't double post.

4] Respect everyone, and don't flame. If you have a problem with someone, deal with it through PM.

5] Don't post bots, hacks or warez.

6] DO NOT BUMP THREADS THAT ARE OLDER THAN 3 WEEKS.

7] Please use English as your main language. If you do want to post in another language, include an English translation.

8] DO NOT USE THIS SECTION FOR RECRUITING. IT ACTS AS SPAM/ADVERTISING.

9] This section is for Aion Server development only. Any posts/threads that are off topic will be deleted.

10] If you have an issue with an error (i.e your database isn't being queried to properly), and someone posts a fix, please do not edit your original post and remove your issue. This is to help people who may come across the error later on - they can use your thread as a reference point.

11] All releases must contain at least 1 screenshot or a snippet of code relating to the release.

Note, failure to follow these rules will result in an infraction, and could eventually end in a ban.

By posting you AGREE to all of the above.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Quick reminder;
Please do not use the releases section for help requests and vice versa. Each section should contain content related to it (e.g Releases => releases (server files, web apps, etc), Development => development (maps, graphics, emulators, etc)..)

Please do remember this.
Happy emulating!

"(still lacks brains)"
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello,

For those of you that don't know, I am the new Aion section Moderator. I will be making sure this section is clean and free from spam.

I have updated the main post with a new rule, number 11. This rule will be in affect as of today, March 31st 2015. Failure to follow this rule, and all of the others, will result in your thread being closed. Consistently posting releases without providing screenshots or code snippets will end up gaining you a warning or infraction.

Thank you,
Happy developing!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back