Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Aion 5.8 extreme

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What you mean latest download? and what server or client?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I want to know how to achieve the absolute title in version 5.8

I have added client_strings_override.xml in the client <string> <id> 903159 </ id> <name> STR_BTITLE_SERVER_AND_TITLE_RSS </ name> <body> </ body> </ string>and<rss version = "2.0"><channel><title> Aion Ranking </ title><link> </ link><description> Aion ranking RSS Feed </ description><pubDate> Wednesday, 08 May 2019, 09:53:32 +0800 </ pubDate><lastBuildDate> Wednesday, 08 May 2019, 09:53:32 +0800 </ lastBuildDate><item> <title> wenl </ title> <title_desc> ADMIN </ title_desc> <actorid> 1113 </ actorid> <category> player </ category> <description> aaa </ description> </ item></ channel></ rss>But the server is no longer displayed, I do n’t know what I did wrong

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Aion 5.8 NA

I'm correcting a lot of things, and it's very nice

I added Katalam and Danaria...

I have PM to you! i'm waiting for your answer.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Welcome
Does anyone have a client for this emu version?
Would it be possible to share?
Thanks.

Reaction score
due to the main post is edited and there's no information at all except some line of word, I deem this development is no longer continued, and will close this thread,
if the thread starter plan to update this thread again, please contact me to reopen the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back