Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Aion Emu 7.7 - Archsoft - (temporary name)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I will called Archsoft, because I don't know who developed this CORE, maybe Aion-Unity, Encom

Code:
/*
 * =====================================================================================*
 * This file is part of Archsoft (Archsoft Home Software Development)                   *
 * Aion - Archsoft Development is closed Aion Project that use Old Aion Project Base    *
 * Like Aion-Unique, Aion-Lightning, Aion-Engine, Aion-Core, Aion-Extreme,              *
 * Aion-NextGen, Aion-Ger, U3J, Encom And other Aion project, All Credit Content        *
 * That they make is belong to them/Copyright is belong to them. And All new Content    *
 * that Archsoft make the copyright is belong to Archsoft.                              *
 * You may have agreement with Archsoft Development, before use this Engine/Source      *
 * You have agree with all of Term of Services agreement with Archsoft Development      *
 * =====================================================================================*
 */

About this source code.
I don't touch the sorce code. I even not tried to compile because ATM I have no time.
BUT... it seems the most featured Aion 7.x Emu, I ever saw.

1. Incredible of number of instances
2. A lot of custom events
3. Level 81
4. Lot of customization

I will upload and share with you this relase maybe someone can fix the compilation, because It seams that it was compiled with Maven.
NOTE: Chatserver and Loginserver has no libs data

It would be nice to share with others, if you can compile and run

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Many people already have this source code! ! ! Need to repair a lot of files! ! ! He is not a stable source code! ! Knowledge test source only! ! If it's just for fun, you can use it! !

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
As I said, it need to be fixed, but there are complete instances and maybe other stuff that ca be used.
Another hand, there are no Aion 7.x complete, even if they can be compiled and you can go online with.
May be can be used to rip some scripts and implement or complete other Aion 7.x release.

Back