Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Aion Lightning - ANT Build 32 bits to 64

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys!
I'm improving some features using Aion lightning from this repository:

I downloaded, Robson help me to configurate and It's all ok (thanks god), but when I will compiles my jar file using ant, my new file is created in architecture 32 bits, but how I use in my host Windows 64 bits, I have a issue in memory!

Because using JVM 32 bits in Windows 64 bits, have a limit 1536mb destinated for JVM... So sometimes my use of memory in my host stay near the limit, then sometimes cause a "lag"/"freeze"...

Image about consume RAM: So... how can I change the project to build in architecture 64 bits?I tried a lot of things, but nothing solved...

Some links:
(I tried, doesn't work)

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
And why did you run a 32bit JVM in a x64 host?

You should use

[/URL]

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
And why did you run a 32bit JVM in a x64 host?

You should use

Because my host is a instance in AWS, and AWS it's only in 64 bits xD. Then I want to change architecture to 64 bits of my jar file.
My java version installed it's all right is 64 bits, when I type java -version in CMD, i receive this message:

java version "1.6.0_45"Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0_45-b06)Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 20.45-b01, mixed mode)

But... when compiles, My jar file is in 32 bits :mad:

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You should read this

Back