Ask me anything regarding Aion Development

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    MemberRank
    Sep 2021 Join Date
    9Posts

Re: Ask me anything regarding Aion Development

- - - Updated - - -

I listened to your story and edited it. But that hasn't been fixed.

- - - Updated - - -

MemberRank
    Oct 2020 Join Date
    24Posts

Hello @StingerOne I am learning about collisions and pathfinding algorithms to try to improve the monsters pursue behavior. All emus share the same problem: Mobs ignore obstacles or even fly to reach the player. In some gives up the pursue when the player hides behind any obstacle.

My question is: how this pursue system works? Is it a shared logic or each boss or mobs has its own?

MemberRank
    Aug 2016 Join Date
    AsmodaeLocation
    78Posts

Hello, I would like to have a beginning of track to carry out a conversion, for example we all know the emulator 2.7 under java 6, is it possible to upgrade without rebuilding it from A to Z? In addition, do you recommend learning javascript and php to be able to modify the server/client files more easily as well as to create a site linked to the server?

MemberRank
    Apr 2022 Join Date
    Buxtehude (DE)Location
    95Posts

Im on the same Problem, im trying a lot at the moment, but nothing is working and no one can help with this issue. Gameplay makes no fun with Instances rushing :(

Quote Originally Posted by victorcor View Post
    Hello @StingerOne I am learning about collisions and pathfinding algorithms to try to improve the monsters pursue behavior. All emus share the same problem: Mobs ignore obstacles or even fly to reach the player. In some gives up the pursue when the player hides behind any obstacle.

My question is: how this pursue system works? Is it a shared logic or each boss or mobs has its own?

MemberRank
    Jun 2022 Join Date
    59Posts

Can you help me with this?