Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Build a perfect 4.3 server

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone!
I built a private server 4.3. It is based on AL4.3. The server is stable enough. We tested it with 200 people and 30 days online at the same time, but there are some problems that need to be solved and fixed.I can’t have time to fix it every day, the problems that have been fixed

fixd

1,Fixed the death in the instance cannot be resurrected
2. Fixed the problem that NPCs cannot be refreshed automatically after being picked up by pets
3,Repair automatic server shutdown
4,Fixed the problem of no color when using speakers on race channels
5,Fix base errors
6,Fixed the problem that the use of candy in FFA caused the ability to be unavailable
More fixes

add
1, Join TOLL designated NPC to drop
2,Join garbage collection mechanism
3,Add more animation effects
4,Add more mission transfer effects
5,Add more real AI
6,Added NPC to bypass obstacles and added new GEO data
There is more

Of course there are unknown errors, so if anyone is willing to help together to make the project more perfect,Interested or have programming knowledge point PM

I now need to figure out how to enter the JOB channel! ! ! I have tried multiple methods! ! But there is no way to enter! !

Back