Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Development problem

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How can the existing characters in the database automatically log in to the game?
Or build a role in the command to automatically go online.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Please give more detail, I don't think I understand what you want to do. What do you mean by automatically log in or automatically go online?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please give more detail, I don't think I understand what you want to do. What do you mean by automatically log in or automatically go online?

1. First, a character will be created in my database.2. When the number of players is not enough, I need to enter a command to log the characters in this database into the game.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
1. First, a character will be created in my database.2. When the number of players is not enough, I need to enter a command to log the characters in this database into the game.

You can't easily do that. It requires you to send all of the client packets to the server and log each character in. Whatever the client sends to the server, you will need to emulate that.

Back