Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

4/75 Gigatroon - yayaya(update src and ai)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
take notepad++ serch all folder "aiona.net" - change at your database all links... after i gess you will need litle correction of javascript and will fully working
Thanks i need to try it!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
2nd rev
https://mega.nz/#!Ko5AELDL!_oiV0JvGT9ResMhz9KAPFqxaqMoxWqKs6Czqzx8VXmk

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks that worked, but what is the server region? because I am now getting wrong region code problem. Is it not NA? (ENU and cc 1)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
podpol - 4/75 Gigatroon - yayaya(update src and ai) - RaGEZONE Forums

anoha done, siege, bases, drop kaldore:) wile waiting next rev.)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok. I'm learning Java (I'm embedded C developer) to apply my own fixes/features and I will be glad to contribute back. What you doing is being greedy and it's the reason open source isn't working in Aion scene. Like a well known "open source" emulator.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi podpol i'm using your rev-2 edited server , but i got not moving NPC and Mobs (on idle not attacking), anyone fund this problem also? as i know mobs are moving,

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi podpol i'm using your rev-2 edited server , but i got not moving NPC and Mobs (on idle not attacking), anyone fund this problem also? as i know mobs are moving,

hello this is only fo you.
It was tested with 20-50 people this is working server (almost).

Back