Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

4/75 Gigatroon - yayaya(update src and ai)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@podpol: I read that you've already fixed the error that dismounts you from pet after change map regions. So you don't be dismounted all the time.
Could you tell me, please what have you done to fix it? I'm using another source (AionLighting 4.9) and I would like to fix it too, but i can't find how to.

Thank you!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you tell me where you remove the ads from the Russian server (aionsuccess) (CustomMessageId) that appears? I am very grateful!!!

Pls check forum this question was 100500 times.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ERROR:
2016-06-23 09:44:12,987 Missing Q for: [C] 0x01 CM_ACOUNT_AUTH_RESPONSE
Does not create technist character in the compilation of src, what solution?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
in the src new config.

check AdminConfig.java
I have add config to not create new classes for "master server"(aion 3...till aion 4... , clases) - i dont know if it is exist at EU servers...
---------------------------
or open your config
admin.properties
and add

# ----------------------------
# обрезаем новые классы - классы остаются видны но создать их нельзя.
# cut new clases
gameserver.create-class.engineer.and.artist.off = false

# Серия доп бафоф и на 10 лвле вход в храм новой надежды (Приходит шарик на телепортацию 30 дней действует 164000336/164000335) для начинающих(лвла 10-30-50-61-64)
# Bufs for new players 10 lvl enter to Refuge of Returnees (164000336/164000335)
gameserver.buff.and.entrance.for.new.players = true

@podpol: I read that you've already fixed the error that dismounts you from pet after change map regions. So you don't be dismounted all the time.
Could you tell me, please what have you done to fix it? I'm using another source (AionLighting 4.9) and I would like to fix it too, but i can't find how to.

Thank you!

This is the your geo...

https://mega.nz/#!y4oQjLgR!uT65gP0f4Gh5mxCsJM1x-RQyEFZF6ZYCqzo6YrsyQag

This is configs for src, check by yourself there was added som new configs for Main.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ERROR:
2016-06-24 10:46:55,992 Missing Q for: [C] 0x01 CM_ACOUNT_AUTH_RESPONSE
2016-06-24 11:03:17,804 Can't add skills for player: 329884
WARN:
2016-06-24 11:00:01,775 Exception in a Runnable execution:
java.util.ConcurrentModificationException: null
at java.util.ArrayList$Itr.checkForComodification(Unknown Source) ~[na:1.7.0_79]
at java.util.ArrayList$Itr.next(Unknown Source) ~[na:1.7.0_79]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.services.rift.RiftInformer.getSpawned(Unknown Source) ~[AC-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.services.rift.RiftInformer.getAnnounceData(Unknown Source) ~[AC-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.services.rift.RiftInformer.getPackets(Unknown Source) ~[AC-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.services.rift.RiftInformer.getPackets(Unknown Source) ~[AC-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.services.rift.RiftInformer.sendRiftsInfo(Unknown Source) ~[AC-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.services.rift.RiftOpenRunnable.run(Unknown Source) ~[AC-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.commons.utils.concurrent.ExecuteWrapper.execute(ExecuteWrapper.java:46) ~[ac-commons-1.3.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.commons.utils.concurrent.RunnableWrapper.run(RunnableWrapper.java:38) [ac-commons-1.3.jar:na]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source) [na:1.7.0_79]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source) [na:1.7.0_79]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [na:1.7.0_79]
2016-06-24 11:00:01,775 Exception in a Runnable execution:
java.util.ConcurrentModificationException: null
at java.util.ArrayList$Itr.checkForComodification(Unknown Source) ~[na:1.7.0_79]
at java.util.ArrayList$Itr.next(Unknown Source) ~[na:1.7.0_79]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.services.rift.RiftInformer.getSpawned(Unknown Source) ~[AC-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.services.rift.RiftInformer.getAnnounceData(Unknown Source) ~[AC-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.services.rift.RiftInformer.sendRiftsInfo(Unknown Source) ~[AC-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.services.rift.RiftOpenRunnable.run(Unknown Source) ~[AC-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.commons.utils.concurrent.ExecuteWrapper.execute(ExecuteWrapper.java:46) ~[ac-commons-1.3.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.commons.utils.concurrent.RunnableWrapper.run(RunnableWrapper.java:38) [ac-commons-1.3.jar:na]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source) [na:1.7.0_79]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source) [na:1.7.0_79]
2016-06-24 11:13:14,822 Connection with LoginServer lost...
2016-06-24 11:21:15,918 Exception in a Runnable execution:
java.lang.NullPointerException: null
at com.aionemu.gameserver.ai2.manager.EmoteManager.emoteStartAttacking(Unknown Source) ~[AC-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.ai2.manager.AttackManager.startAttacking(Unknown Source) ~[AC-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.ai2.handler.AttackEventHandler.onAttack(Unknown Source) ~[AC-Game.jar:na]
at ai.GeneralNpcAI2.handleAttack(GeneralNpcAI2.java]:63) ~[na:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.ai2.AbstractAI.handleCreatureEvent(Unknown Source) ~[AC-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.ai2.AbstractAI.onCreatureEvent(Unknown Source) ~[AC-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.controllers.attack.AggroList.addDamage(Unknown Source) ~[AC-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.controllers.CreatureController.onAttack(Unknown Source) ~[AC-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.controllers.NpcController.onAttack(Unknown Source) ~[AC-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.controllers.CreatureController.onAttack(Unknown Source) ~[AC-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.controllers.CreatureController.attackTarget(Unknown Source) ~[AC-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.ai2.manager.SimpleAttackManager.attackAction(Unknown Source) ~[AC-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.ai2.manager.SimpleAttackManager$SimpleAttackAction.run(Unknown Source) ~[AC-Game.jar:na]
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source) [na:1.7.0_79]
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source) [na:1.7.0_79]
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$201(Unknown Source) [na:1.7.0_79]
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(Unknown Source) [na:1.7.0_79]
2016-06-24 04:00:00,119 Exception in a Runnable execution:
java.lang.NullPointerException: null
at com.aionemu.gameserver.services.beritraservice.BeritraInvasion.initWorldBoss(Unknown Source) ~[AC-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.services.beritraservice.Invade.startBeritraInvasion(Unknown Source) ~[AC-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.services.beritraservice.BeritraInvasion.start(Unknown Source) ~[AC-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.services.BeritraService.startBeritraInvasion(Unknown Source) ~[AC-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.services.BeritraService$2.run(Unknown Source) ~[AC-Game.jar:na]

Who is having success in correcting please share, for that's what the forum !!!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
REMOVED

Having this error, i deleted cache, logs used v2 as i read on previous posts and still having this error... i try to replace AC-Game.jar and having error's to, as i read on other post, so i dont know what to do now.

Normal gigatron release works flawlessly. only for info if something is conflicting... i really didn't know what to try.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
4th edition
https://mega.nz/#!r1xHSJpI!-TpbXmCGoJlaaqHgJCyJHD4GR903XCQeOda5QnDvjkA

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I know it's offtopic but someone know why 5.1 release got deleted?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Please help, how to remove (or change to english):

- Russian Event info: [ивент] ........... from this compiled server files (i removed all other but this one from event i can't )

This info is on Chat window, please look at.

As on the photo.

podpol - 4/75 Gigatroon - yayaya(update src and ai) - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Serch in internet yayaya rev(5) i have post update on rus forum, can not tell her the link... You may do that in configs now.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
console.log + warn.log

Can you not record?

How not to save..Please tell us..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Unknown packet received from Aion client: 0x013E, state=IN_GAME

Continue message generation

I want to change the log storage time

Is there any other way?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Revision 6 is available! You may check in internet by serch...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I found a problem, maybe You have a solution for that.

I checked charged skills (like: weapon Aerthcannon in Technik class)
This weapon have charged skills.
Problem is: when i shot charged skills damage(hit) of this skills shows before missile gets the target (damage shows instantly).

First are damage, then missile launched to enemy and hit (this is wrong).
But is possible to fix these charge skills ?
(i just want to see hit and damage after missile hits the target)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
In my opinion that is the problem of client? If i understand you correct, because even damege of the skills in chat log in client you will see earlier than animation finish.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
In my opinion that is the problem of client? If i understand you correct, because even damege of the skills in chat log in client you will see earlier than animation finish.

Yes, on chat to.
But if on mob Hp bar You will see instant damage just after You shot with charge skill (normal skills are ok)

(ONLY IN CHARGE SKILLS)

(should be: shot -> missile lunch and fly -> missile hit -> damage on mob and decrease HP bar)

but now is : shot -> damage on mob and decrease HP bar -> missile lunch and fly -> missile hit on mob

Check this please.
Maybe as You told this can be client problem. (but frustrating)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Unknown packet received from Aion client: 0x013E, state=IN_GAME

Continue message generation

I want to change the log storage time

Is there any other way?

That is my correction of the equipment on log off log on, something missing but dont worry about time will come to fix that also

Yes, on chat to.
But if on mob Hp bar You will see instant damage just after You shot with charge skill (normal skills are ok)

(ONLY IN CHARGE SKILLS)

(should be: shot -> missile lunch and fly -> missile hit -> damage on mob and decrease HP bar)

but now is : shot -> damage on mob and decrease HP bar -> missile lunch and fly -> missile hit on mob

Check this please.
Maybe as You told this can be client problem. (but frustrating)

Thanks will check that

console.log + warn.log

Can you not record?

How not to save..Please tell us..

If you like switch on or switch off loging you should check configs loging.prop

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
in logging.pro

I can not find it.

What is the source associated with logging.pro?

Back